💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New Gaga Leak : Hallelujah

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
23 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

If this ends up the being true, then would Zedd lie about Addicted To A Memory and Straight into the Fire not being Onion Girl and Temple after it was first rumored a while back?

ARTPOP had so much potential  :messga:

Point is, if Zedd has blocked these songs bc he used them for songs is a sad excuse. Both versions of the songs can coexist and the Zedd songs are actually good songs on their own

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schizophonic
7 hours ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

Where? Omg?

7 hours ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Where? I've read it's written by Gaga and Matthew Koma the same guy who wrote Onion Girl.

6 hours ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

You can't just go silent and hang us on a cliff like that:messga:

6 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

scooby-doo-where.gif

tell-me-loki.gif

i just realized, its not what i thought it would be

sorry

here link to the full song i meant

https://dbree.org/v/6361e5

ajmsamuel
8 hours ago, Benji said:

If it’s legit, I guess it’s a writing session or a concept demo like this;

I didnt hear it in full. oh my the breakdown 

kindest regards

ajmsamuel
3 minutes ago, ajmsamuel said:

so is real or not? 

im confuse

just found is not real. 

but the 10 seconds are real? 

kindest regards

ELECTROHEART

It feels like a deja vu :partysick:

Do you remember when Stupid Love demo leaked and we all thought it was from BTW? :partysick:

Then the full version leaked in january 2020, one month later Gaga released it as the lead single for her then upcoming project :partysick:

ARTPOP Act II = LG7 = late 2022 release

Mathematics

valentines day love GIF by Equal Parts Studio

:partysick:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Fashionofhissteven

I Wanna Kiss You…Because I Miss You 

I Wanna Kiss You Honey The Way I Missed You 

That What I Heard 

LilyLark

It's hard to tell with DJWS because he frankly seems full of bullsh*t a lot of the time (I'm not excusing the fans who troll him, though) even if he will occasionally be sincere towards fans. Like Gaga was clearly touched by the love for ARTPOP (she even said so in an interview with Ridley)...but I also kind of doubt she would be into the idea of the ARTPOP petition of DJWS trying to get ARTPOP ACT II trending. It isn't 2012 anymore when she was constantly teasing music (that often never materialized) after all....

Anyway, it sounds a lot like Applause. It's interesting that the two legitimate sounding leaks (We Could Be Lovesr and this track) are so different. And I mentioned this on the other leak thread, but remember a lot of people thought SL was a BTW reject....and it leaked a month or so before the track came out....and SL came out two years ago and Gaga has a pretty solid record of putting out new music every two years.

*Yes, L4S came out in Sept. but it was originally scheduled to be released in late spring (they supposedly held it so they could release it close to Tony's b-day). So two years since Stupid Love dropped and at least 9 months since L4S wrapped...not hard to believe new music could be coming in the next several months.

NFRatwell
2 hours ago, LilyLark said:

It's hard to tell with DJWS because he frankly seems full of bullsh*t a lot of the time (I'm not excusing the fans who troll him, though) even if he will occasionally be sincere towards fans. Like Gaga was clearly touched by the love for ARTPOP (she even said so in an interview with Ridley)...but I also kind of doubt she would be into the idea of the ARTPOP petition of DJWS trying to get ARTPOP ACT II trending. It isn't 2012 anymore when she was constantly teasing music (that often never materialized) after all....

Anyway, it sounds a lot like Applause. It's interesting that the two legitimate sounding leaks (We Could Be Lovesr and this track) are so different. And I mentioned this on the other leak thread, but remember a lot of people thought SL was a BTW reject....and it leaked a month or so before the track came out....and SL came out two years ago and Gaga has a pretty solid record of putting out new music every two years.

*Yes, L4S came out in Sept. but it was originally scheduled to be released in late spring (they supposedly held it so they could release it close to Tony's b-day). So two years since Stupid Love dropped and at least 9 months since L4S wrapped...not hard to believe new music could be coming in the next several months.

Appearantky Hallelujah has been leaked for a while now, someone was hoarding it. It’s an ARTPOP era reject (written by a coworker of Zedd’s) who sings the chorus. That’s why DJWS had no idea it was an ARTPOP song, because he didn’t touch it. We Could Be Lovers is from 2016/2017 and was worked on with DJWS and possibly Mark Ronson. I believe it was PropaGaga who said it was written with Mark in 2016 for ASIB. 

18 hours ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

Well, DJWS said, it's not from ARTPOP era, maybe it's from TF/TFM era.

If it’s true that the full demo has both Gaga’s and Matthew Koma’s vocals then it couldn’t been a song for Zedd’s album rather than ARTPOP.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived