achievement

Gaga’s boobs go viral on TikTok

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

CyanDante
8 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

The likes (486k)💀 The views (4.3M) The top comments 💀💀

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLdxUBVp/

The original has even more (986k/10.3M) + of the same thirst in the comments lmao

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLdxNWhC/

5F2 doesn’t stop giving 👏

Is this why she was trending on twitter today? :rip:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

djfreemymind

No shade to you @StarstruckIllusion I swearrr.

But this video is so cringe. I hate that we have this need as a society to comment on other people's bodies. Who cares? Those guys are the sus ones.

Master, play me your symphony; I will answer to anything. Take me on a trip,

TortureMeOnReplay

The fact that they sexualized something that was not sexual at all. When I saw this the other night I was a bit bothered. 

Grigio Guy
21 minutes ago, djfreemymind said:

No shade to you @StarstruckIllusion I swearrr.

But this video is so cringe. I hate that we have this need as a society to comment on other people's bodies. Who cares? Those guys are the sus ones.

Well, he’s actually a plastic surgeon so I wonder if that has anything to do with it, but I very much agree with you.

Religion is a product to sell.

BillieGOAT

Guys omg relax 💀 Gaga was fine with people seeing her b00bs so she put them in the netflix doc.. if people watch it for that then it’s only a benefit to her & the director

Also.. that guy is a plastic surgeon, therefore his content will be about plastic surgery. Talking about breast implants isn’t inherently sexist & he doesn’t say anything derogatory.. he’s just using the word “sus” bc it’s why all the kids are saying these days lol

issa joke y'all :samanthac:

the same kinda joke y'all make on the daily about any male celebrity and LMAO react to :samanthac:

mother, what must i do?

I don't think that's sexism at all... We should give some normality to surgery, there's still too much taboo about it. And the guy running to Netflix was actually funny.

If we go that way, the sexy man of the week (or whatever is called) here in GGD should also be cancelled for sexism? :partysick:

RAYA.core

the bates here lol! :patrizia:

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Economy
On 1/20/2022 at 11:59 AM, TortureMeOnReplay said:

The fact that they sexualized something that was not sexual at all. When I saw this the other night I was a bit bothered. 

Who even decides whats sexual and what isnt?

Sexuality is so arbitrary and socially contructed and influanced by nature. U cannot say something isnt sexual as some fact. It is if ppl decide it is basically given sexual stimuli is so psychologically oriented 

That doesnt mean i think its ok to make derogatory comments or pit someones value or worth attached to such things like society often does. Im just saying i find debates over whats sexual and what isnt to be such baseless empty arguments. Ur basically arguing opinion

LeJudas

He's a surgeon and does Hollywood surgery gossip just like anybody else does especially the ones that love to make EpioneGa a meme

Archived