Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Voting Rights Act dies in the Senate


StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Senators Monster and Sinister- Oop I mean Manchin and Sinema have done it again… ruin the Biden presidency

Goodbye democracy maybe…

  • Shook 1
  • Sad 15
Link to post
Share on other sites
Reality

I—

What the actual f*ck 

♦ 𝕁𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕣: 𝔽𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕖 𝕒 𝔻𝕖𝕦𝕩 ♥ || 𝕆𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟜, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟜
Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick

I just don't see how anyone could support a politician that doesn't want everyone to vote :laughga:

Daffodils and pale red carnations
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
stevana229

honestly if democrats DID pass this, it would REALLY hurt them in the next elections. Most Americans do not approve of this and it would only ensure republicans take majorities in both houses and the White House in 2024. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Nickolas724
22 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

honestly if democrats DID pass this, it would REALLY hurt them in the next elections. Most Americans do not approve of this and it would only ensure republicans take majorities in both houses and the White House in 2024. 

what?? have you read the bills? they’re very basic things ends gerry mandering which  would greatly help the democrats since the republicans love to choice their voters. it also makes election day a holiday, expands early voting, makes same day registration standard and many basic things that would greatly enhance americans to vote 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
Emvee
37 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

honestly if democrats DID pass this, it would REALLY hurt them in the next elections. Most Americans do not approve of this and it would only ensure republicans take majorities in both houses and the White House in 2024. 

Do you have a source? I’m curious to see if Americans are as stupid as that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick
15 minutes ago, Eriq said:

Do you have a source? I’m curious to see if Americans are as stupid as that. 

The majority of Americans polled not only supported this bill, they supported the Democrats passing it with a simple majority.

So, no :huntyga: Americans aren't that stupid, it's just that stupidity has a strangle hold on all the political power here

 

Daffodils and pale red carnations
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Emvee
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

The majority of Americans polled not only supported this bill, they supported the Democrats passing it with a simple majority.

So, no :huntyga: Americans aren't that stupid, it's just that stupidity has a strangle hold on all the political power here

 

And miss @stevana229 is talking out of her ass? :partysick:

Honestly, even if Americans were against the bill for political reasons, it’s not like they would feel the consequences of this bill directly. They’d be mad about it for like a day and then move on to the next headline as always. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick
4 minutes ago, Eriq said:

And miss @stevana229 is talking out of her ass? :partysick:

Honestly, even if Americans were against the bill for political reasons, it’s not like they would feel the consequences of this bill directly. They’d be mad about it for like a day and then move on to the next headline as always. 

I mean :poot: Idk what their point was so :poot:

But the dems are usually out there pushing the most popular bills. Americans are generally center-left leaning and only getting further left with each generation. That's why the right has gotten so loud in the last few years. They're dying :huntyga:

It's just that the Repugnants have gamed the system so damn much they're basically unbeatable unless every Democrat turns out for every election...which they won't do :saladga:

The gerrymandering bit of this bill would have been a godsend.

Daffodils and pale red carnations
Link to post
Share on other sites
Roughhouse Dandy
1 hour ago, stevana229 said:

honestly if democrats DID pass this, it would REALLY hurt them in the next elections. Most Americans do not approve of this and it would only ensure republicans take majorities in both houses and the White House in 2024. 

.....Literally what? Like what do you think this is? Because it isn't that. 

This bill is widely supported on all sides and only died because we're teetering on an all-out internal political war. 

💜
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
bionic

Not a single Republican Senator thought this Bill was good? Not a single one? K

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...