đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
request

RQ: Haus of Gaga Outfit Closeups?

Blake

Featured Posts

Hey all,

I really hope someone could help me find something.

I believe a while back, someone made a thread here on GagaDaily with high quality, close up images of Gaga's costumes that were on display in Vegas.

There was the BTWB MTN Versace piece, the Highway Unicorn look, the blue Judas heart outfit, the gold men Fame boots etc. 
They were all super focused and they looked stunning. I believe there was also a link to buy phone case versions of them on either Redbubble or Society6 too. As well as a link to their website/tumblr that had mock up photos of I believe Joe Jonas modelling them. :flop:

I've been searching for hours for the thread, as well as for the phone cases themselves on Redbubble, but I've found nothing. 

I remember so many details yet no matter what I search here on GGD, Google, Twitter, Redbubble etc, I can't find anything.

If anyone can help, that'd be amazing!

tylertremallose

its hard to get really good photos in there, because the glass is so reflective and theres constant color changing lights

but heres when i went 

tylertremallose

they have her vessel, motorbike and a keytar in there now

7 hours ago, tylertremallose said:

its hard to get really good photos in there, because the glass is so reflective and theres constant color changing lights

but heres when i went 

4 hours ago, myluis617 said:

I found some pic that are detailed but they got a water mark. 

in-may-2019-an-exhibition-of-haus-of-gagin-may-2019-an-exhibition-of-haus-of-gag

Thanks guys, but these aren't what I was looking for. They were genuine right up close detail shots. :/ 

Archived