• I'm not having fun with ha
    • My biggest enemy is ha
    • Did Chromatica exist? I thought it was a myth

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

The best :tony: genius and traumatic at the same time ... still vibing after 1,5 years

Point Up Lady Gaga GIF by Apple Music

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mindblown

I really only listen to the remix version, it slaps harder. The lifespan of the original album (for me) was very short; probably due to the lack of live versions.

Glamourpuss

I LOVE it. I still listen to it often. The songs just never get old. I agree with those who say it's her best album. 

BlingNotTheMusic

Love it but I've overplayed it. I've said this in other threads, but my main criticism is that the songs are too formulated and repetitive. Even Joanne and ASIB had songs that let the music breathe and some ad libs. For example, once you've heard the first chorus of a Chromatica song, the song doesn't change much at all the rest of the way. Whereas other songs in Gaga's discography have little intricacies, bridges, DEEP production (which helps replay value), etc.

Bad Romance, for example, even though I am sick of it and have heard it one million times, the production is so layered, it continues to have replay value 13 years later. The little wood knocking noise under the thick dance beat. Never gets old...

PartySick

It beats out TF and TFM for me but falls short of BTW. ARTPOP and Joanne remain my favorites :flower:

SFA and Replay are the only songs I've listened to in a while tbh

🖤

I honestly love and adore this album so much and it pains me every time i think about how this era just got stolen away from us so quickly. I still listen to it regularly and 100% know it'll age like fine wine.  

I mean alice, rain on me, enigma, replay, babylon (especially babylon) are all going to be timeless classics. They're literally some of the best bops in gaga's career/discography thus far.  

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Dr Fudge

Like a lot of peoples, definitely over played the album over the past two years so I’m in recovery mode. But after taking a gaga break, I’ve been enjoying her older albums a lot more as of late.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Archived