• I'm not having fun with ha
    • My biggest enemy is ha
    • Did Chromatica exist? I thought it was a myth

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

I think it's her best album but I wish it was released at a time when we were able to actually go out to a club and enjoy the album how it was meant to be experienced. The pandemic really took the life out of the era and it was hard to get into the whole "Chromatica" world that was poorly executed (Doja and her team managed to do it with Planet Her). :fatcat: 

Anderson123

Yes, it's my second favorite Gaga album after Born This Way. Such a shame it was released during the start of the pandemic. 

Nah, not vibing with it:fatcat:

The only songs I can say I love are Stupid Love and Replay. And they're not even in my top 30 Gaga songs so yeah:selena: And I found a great portion of the songs to be actually bad, which had never happened to even one Gaga song since I became a fan in 2008-2009

But I have to say, the album's vision is very clear. It might sound like a weak compliment, but it's actually not. I can picture Chromatica as a whole project, which I find hard for Joanne which I love but see as a mixtape, in a way.

John Wayne

I know it’s an unpopular opinion, but it’s her best work and it’s my favorite album of all time. I’m so disappointed that they wasted the potential of it, but still I’m glad it exists. 

Archived