celeb

Britney EXPOSES Jamie Lynn again; Says she deserved to be whipped

HausOfAntonio

Featured Posts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

Well good for her. Jamie Lynn has some nerve! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• HausOfAntonio changed the title to Britney EXPOSES Jamie Lynn again; Says she deserved to be whipped
GovernmentHookah

Idk why I feel this way but I’m feeling some second hand embarrassment regarding this whole situation.

Rahrahbitchson

The christina aguilera part :ladyhaha: OMG britney is so WILD :billie:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

elijahfan

I'm team Britney 100%, but she's not helping her cause by keeping this argument public... It's frankly getting ridiculous. They both sound like 13 year-olds, and not very bright ones.

HausOfAntonio
Just now, dojo said:

first slapped now whipped? :samanthac:

She's gettin freakier by the post :ladyhaha:

It's all quite sad. She obviously has so many pent-up emotions that now are exploding for the whole world to see. We're witnessing the best therapy session she's ever had in her life. Let it out, girl!

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I'm team Britney 100%, but she's not helping her cause by keeping this argument public... It's frankly getting ridiculous.

Well if I was silenced for 13 years and my brat of a sister was making sensational comments and making her out to be a crazy person, i'd definitely respond.

She's had NO voice for 13+ years, so the absolute audacity of people to make comments about her speaking up is insane.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Ronnie said:

It's all quite sad. She obviously has so much pent-up emotions that now are exploding for the whole world to see. We're witnessing the best therapy session she's ever had in her life. Let it out, girl!

I don't want to witness that tho. She's making a fool of herself.

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, dojo said:

first slapped now whipped? :samanthac:

I think Britney said whipped as in interviews she said she was at school when she was Jamie Lynn's age.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

I don't want to witness that tho. She's making a fool of herself.

To you, maybe but I don't think she cares. :shrug:

She's sick of all the bull and wants everyone to know her side of the story, the real story. 

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

Well if I was silenced for 13 years and my brat of a sister was making sensational comments and making her out to be a crazy person, i'd definitely respond.

She's had NO voice for 13+ years, so the absolute audacity of people to make comments about her speaking up is insane.

Of course she has the right to speak, it's about time she did! But I'm afraid the way she presents her arguments and says whatever comes through her mind with no filter is more of a disservice to her image.

Archived