💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney EXPOSES Jamie Lynn again; Says she deserved to be whipped

HausOfAntonio

Featured Posts

streamstarcrossed

At what point are people going to lose interest in this? It’s like everyday we have a new explosive post from Britney. Y’all aren’t tired yet? 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster
22 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Some of you are not very "Free Britney", but instead "Free Britney as long as she behaves accordingly to the social conventions that I adhere to" and it shows :ohwell:

No... what's happening in this thread (and elsewhere) is fans expressing genuine concern at Britney's state of mind. This isn't about 'adhering to social conventions' - this is about calling a spade a spade. Britney is clearly struggling with her mental health. It's been evident online for months now but 'fans' and stan culture continue to 'enable' her by 'yassing' every word she says because she's 'free'. 

subtext / fantasy

Pennywise
Just now, OMonster said:

No... what's happening in this thread (and elsewhere) is fans expressing genuine concern at Britney's state of mind. This isn't about 'adhering to social conventions' - this is about calling a spade a spade. Britney is clearly struggling with her mental health. It's been evident online for months now but 'fans' and stan culture continue to 'enable' her by 'yassing' every word she says because she's 'free'. 

No, I don't think this is calling a spade a spade. It's more like a series of unlikely assumptions about her mental health. She certainly doesn't need her "fans" to do that when that has been one of the problems she has been facing throughout the conservatorship. Don't act like people who are expressing "concerns" are experts in any form at all. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

4 minutes ago, OMonster said:

What’s ‘evident online for months’ about her mental health? I really want to know what behavior she’s exposing for you to assume she’s mentally ill. 

pussycat

This is too much, you don't slap a 12 year old. She was obv very pissed while she wrote this, maybe not the best moment to post

Sneaky Oliver
3 minutes ago, pussycat said:

This is too much, you don't slap a 12 year old. She was obv very pissed while she wrote this, maybe not the best moment to post

I’m pretty sure I got slapped at the age of 12 and even after that :messga: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

This is going to end badly as I’ve said before. She’s manic. I love how everyone is changing their tune now. 

Regina George
42 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Some of you are not very "Free Britney", but instead "Free Britney as long as she behaves accordingly to the social conventions that I adhere to" and it shows :ohwell:

Basically this. 

Imagine someone constantly controlling what you do for 13 years. Imagine not having control over what you eat, drink, say, do… Imagine how you’d feel after getting the control back. Imagine how angry you’d be and how much you’d want to share. Y’all coming for Britney in this thread and on this forum overall clearly don’t have the same energy towards her sister. Her sister is literally going on TV and lying, making Britney look insane. Britney has every right to express her dislike of it the same way her sister does aka publicly. This wouldn’t be “normal” for someone who lived normally their entire life, but for Britney who finally has a chance to speak her mind after 13 long years of being a prisoner and a literal slave for her family - this behaviour is completely normal and completely understandable! 

i know what it's like to feel social media is the only place you can talk about what's going on in your life but i also know it can be very damaging in the long run

i hope she stops soon :S

mother, what must i do?

Regina George
7 minutes ago, Willco said:

This is going to end badly as I’ve said before. She’s manic. I love how everyone is changing their tune now. 

Manic because she is protecting herself again her sister who is basically doing the same thing publicly? Was Gaga manic when she called out Perez Hilton on twitter after he rented an apartment to stalk her? :awkney:

spector
28 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

No, I don't think this is calling a spade a spade. It's more like a series of unlikely assumptions about her mental health. She certainly doesn't need her "fans" to do that when that has been one of the problems she has been facing throughout the conservatorship. Don't act like people who are expressing "concerns" are experts in any form at all. 

this. every single person is suddenly a mental health expert. it’s not that hard to comprehend what’s happening: societal norms (specifically, western ethical codes rooted in christianity) do not allow any space, let alone public, for negative emotions to surface, play out, and be lived. any form of non-positive behavior (anger, hurt, disappointment, non-forgiveness, quasi-revenge, etc.) falls out of the category of acceptability and familiarity. it follows that behavioral instances/patterns that are negative cannot be aired and accepted: they are not the norm. put differently, they are unfamiliar and make people uncomfortable. confrontation with either normative social scripts or negativity at large engenders fear; in turn, fears creates distance and puts up a seemingly protective wall of discomfort that, within the conditions of reality, translates into coercive forms of silencing. if it no longer has a voice, it is no longer to be feared: it no longer exists. indeed, inside normative and toxic positivity, “negativity” is excommunicated. literally: shunned, closed out, killed. real mental health experts, on the contrary, often state that the key is letting the self live and communicate its emotions. ironic, isn’t it?

stella + elliot = stelliot

I didn't understand any of this. Is she referencing the book? Jamie is such a tool for writing it.

PartySick
32 minutes ago, Willco said:

I wouldn't say she's manic by any means (unless you feel like diagnosing half the people on social media with a mental illness) but I feel like she's definitely getting a bit carried away :poot:

Maybe I'm just used to only following quiet people like Gaga now though :laughga:

🖤

Archived