Britney EXPOSES Jamie Lynn again; Says she deserved to be whipped

HausOfAntonio

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, dojo said:

"You would not play with me anymore" 

Jamie was 12 and Britney 22 :bear: 

I don't think she means it like that. :bear:

Big sisters make time for their little sisters and do girly things together like have sleepovers, watch Disney movies and other cute things.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vixdean

I 100% support Britney, but I think this is not helpful. She should be dealing with this privately.

Public opinion shifts very quickly, and I can see this type of thing backfiring quickly. 

Edit. I wish the best of Britney and even if don't agree in the way she is handling her personal business my opinion is irrelevant.

So i hope in the end, everything turns out for the best.

Bro I totally get it, this is what tons of American families would act like in the spotlight, including mine

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

To you, maybe but I don't think she cares. :shrug:

She's sick of all the bull and wants everyone to know her side of the story, the real story. 

She's making little sense, tho... She literally said she loved Jamie Lynn, and then that she deserved to be slapped and whipped in the span of a few days. Her feelings are all over the place and we're all here witnessing this unravelling and pretending everything's fine. This is making me doubt that she's currently being taken care of. Reading a 40 year-old mother write such messages is making me worried.

10 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Of course she has the right to speak, it's about time she did! But I'm afraid the way she presents her arguments and says whatever comes through her mind with no filter is more of a disservice to her image.

I think Britney probably doesnt give a **** anymore about image, business, celebrity, publicity or media. She's past that, she's just keeping it real now, doesnt care what people think of her 

Not The Real Gaga

She is gonna lose much support if she continues making such statements. It's pointless to begin with.

Just A Holy Fool

This whole family is majorly ****ed. Britney needed to be freed, but she clearly is not a well woman. 

Sneaky Oliver

I can completely understand her anger and being able to express it after so many years must be a liberating experience for her but she’s far past the point of “yay free Britney!”. It’s getting too messy. 

Also
 why does her sister have a team behind her? Who would want to be part of her team? 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

6 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I can completely understand her anger and being able to express it after so many years must be a liberating experience for her but she’s far past the point of “yay free Britney!”. It’s getting too messy. 

Also
 why does her sister have a team behind her? Who would want to be part of her team? 

She must be paying them a lot. After all, the money they all stole from Britney must be going somewhere 

ProfessionalClown

I don’t think she fr means whipped. More like just she should’ve smacked her or something. Like whip someone into shape 

Gabi001
54 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

She's making little sense, tho... She literally said she loved Jamie Lynn, and then that she deserved to be slapped and whipped in the span of a few days. Her feelings are all over the place and we're all here witnessing this unravelling and pretending everything's fine. This is making me doubt that she's currently being taken care of. Reading a 40 year-old mother write such messages is making me worried.

She clearly means it as when parent slaps child to make it behave. It doesn't mean the parent hates the child. 

I'm not having fun tonight.

Pennywise

Some of you are not very "Free Britney", but instead "Free Britney as long as she behaves accordingly to the social conventions that I adhere to" and it shows :ohwell:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Some of you are adhering a little too literally to the "free britney" movement and enable her to act however she wants and excuse any behavior that is clearly not normal. I do hope she has the help and support around her to help her center herself and put her thoughts in order, and move forward with the life she wants to have. 

JL also needs to shut tf up obviously.  

Archived