💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Olivia Rodrigo has reportedly parted ways with her prior management

Teletubby

Featured Posts

FentyGa

if she wasn’t a swiftie, i’d assume she’s signing with scooter. i’m glad she’s not, he whores out all his stars like cash cows

Pop Music

at least she has Taylor to guide her away from Scooter so I know she will be fine, she is very intelligent and has a good head on her shoulders 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

ItWasntLaauv

She wasn’t already with top-tier management? She blew up out of NOWHERE like no other person on this planet.

GreenDiamond
30 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

She wasn’t already with top-tier management? She blew up out of NOWHERE like no other person on this planet.

also what I thought but era had so much potential they could make 2 songs even bigger hits maybe just because they didnt use full potential of era? idk

This is Taylor’s chance to ditch music and become a Music Manager!!!

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148862bb12a25c587be2029

… oh I bet you Kanye isn’t ready for that! 

Hottie Detector

ProfessionalClown

Tbh I’m really losing a lot of respect for her seeing how much she fanned the flames for the hatred between the entire situation. Loved her for a moment but :/

bionic

Indie artist Olivia Rodrigo is parting ways with her unknown management company "Disney". We love a self-made woman

buy bionic

monstertoronto
4 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

I was going to say the same thing. Pretty good management to have launched her the way she did. 

TheFame Monster
5 hours ago, GreenDiamond said:

also what I thought but era had so much potential they could make 2 songs even bigger hits maybe just because they didnt use full potential of era? idk

jealousy, jealousy was begging to be a single 

Andrea B
54 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

Recording a MV for a song that its already huge seems like a waste of money tbh, the streaming era is so different from the digital era:koons:.

I remember when artists released 4-5 singles from each era, now not even gaga does that 

GreenDiamond
15 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

And Traitor is litterly her ARUTW (song that could be we smash)

Archived