💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Lime Green

Suspiria

Featured Posts

Suspiria

So last spring Gaga was super into this particular shade of green (which looked so gorgeous with that brown hair)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN5fCpcMaFE/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/COL1FLbMwrH/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/ladygaga/p/CQeKNk1sBwX/?utm_medium=copy_link

Then of course there was L4S and HoG where she changed up the look a bit. But now it's back again

https://www.instagram.com/p/CY69db8PVL5/?utm_medium=copy_link

Now it most likely means nothing. But before Chromatica she started wearing more hot pink, and Gaga has barely worn lime since like 2012 I think.

LG7 incoming???

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

Maybe LG7 will be about the earth and flowers. She's talked about this in several interviews :stalkga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Stupid Oreo
1 minute ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Maybe LG7 will be about the earth and flowers. She's talked about this in several interviews :stalkga:

Hmmm another planet wasn't her thing maybe :enigma:

Glamourpuss

Also, the way her hair is styled in the new green pic reminds me of this purple look which I think was around the time of those first lime green looks. 

tag:reuters.com,2021:newsml_LYNXMPEH2A04

Mother of Puppies

This pandemic has given her plenty of material and ideas to write new songs... :vegas: It's comin' sooner than we think. :flower:

Mother of Puppies
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

Also, the way her hair is styled reminds me of this purple look which I think was around the time of those first lime green looks. 

:flop: Sour Candy is  c# ... nevermind :bear:

Suspiria
13 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Also, the way her hair is styled in the new green pic reminds me of this purple look which I think was around the time of those first lime green looks. 

Lol no don't bring back that traumatic lavender hair:bradley: This was when we were 1000% sure SC music video was coming (honestly I don't think we were clowns for that, all the signs were there)

7 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

super cute and stunning

PartySick

I think it has more to do with the caption. Green is generally considered a peaceful and healing color :heart:

🖤

Roronoa
11 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Man we all really thought this was somehow Chromatica related.

Suspiria
18 minutes ago, iku iku iku said:

Man we all really thought this was somehow Chromatica related.

I will die on this hill, but we were right to think it! The signs were all there!:grr:

It was literally Chromatica era. Every time she'd changed her hair that year it'd meant a new MV. Her team had been teasing 🧚‍♀️🍭🍬 on all the insta posts, and "the journey continues". Blackpink had their upcoming livestream concert. What's really crazy is that it didn't happen!

Illuminati

It's probably just a trendy color, maybe in part because of Billie. But if it was a reference to an album it would be Dawn of Chromatica, not a new album

Mother of Puppies

So this is what she said in one interview (and she said something similar in another which I can't find)

A garden is nature,” Gaga says. “A house is something you construct. I want to make nature in my music. However the genesis, the seed of my rose garden must be that intention to create nature. This album (Chromatica) was my nature at the time. It still is, but I’ve also evolved. I can listen to what I sang and feel catharsis. I feel at peace with myself, and I feel strong and I feel powerful. Sometimes when you don’t feel great, you have to create it.” 

https://americansongwriter.com/lady-gaga-interview-legends-issue/

Maybe it'll be the continuation of Chromatica :flop:

Archived