💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Abel blows off missed BB200 #1, celebrates global success

TEANUS

Featured Posts

Teletubby

he has 2 albums in top10 in the US. how is it the failure?
TQ.jpg

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

#2 is a failure? How rude to love for sale 

Also the global impact is amazing. Y’all should put some respect on his name. Went from being homeless to being this legend 

Runway
3 minutes ago, Oyster said:

#2 is a failure? How rude to love for sale 

Also the global impact is amazing. Y’all should put some respect on his name. Went from being homeless to being this legend 

L4S is a jazz album :billie:

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Oyster said:

also the fact that after hours is still in the top 10 after 2 years 

it is The Highlights at #6 not After Hours (songs that are on both ‘After Hours’ and ‘The Highlights’ have their activity count towards ‘The Highlights’ )

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

1 minute ago, Runway said:

L4S is a jazz album :billie:

Ok but Cheek to cheek went #1 and it’s a jazz album. I’m not shitting on L4S lol just saying #2 is still good 

Runway
Just now, Oyster said:

Cheek to cheek went #1. I’m not shitting on L4S lol just saying #2 is still good

Streaming wasn’t counted during c2c era :billie: Okay but I feel people would be singing a different  tune if it was Chromatica debuting at #2 :billie: 

4 minutes ago, Runway said:

Streaming wasn’t counted during c2c era :billie: Okay but I feel people would be singing a different  tune if it was Chromatica debuting at #2 :billie: 

Ok the l4s analogy wasn’t the point anyway. The Weeknd deserves respect imo and certainly the gunna album being #1 is gross

oh well, who cares about the charts, the album is fire:firega:

i have been listening to it non-stop ever since release and it just gets better and better every time

We have seen how Planet Sir and Future Nostalgic did despite not going #1 so I am certain his new album will do well over all when its all said and done. Not going #1 isnt end all be all but I get how for such a mega force like Abel it would seem like an underperformance (even without the physicals and stuff...you kind of just expect to always see The Weeknd on top tbh so I dont blame the OP).

12 minutes ago, dit said:

We have seen how Planet Sir and Future Nostalgic did despite not going #1 so I am certain his new album will do well over all when its all said and done. Not going #1 isnt end all be all but I get how for such a mega force like Abel it would seem like an underperformance (even without the physicals and stuff...you kind of just expect to always see The Weeknd on top tbh so I dont blame the OP).

Future nostalgia didn’t go #1? That’s crazy.

Just now, Oyster said:

Future nostalgia didn’t go #1? That’s crazy.

I know right!? It's a massive album despite not going #1. It debuted #4 and then many months later it peaked at #3! It had major longevity too

TEANUS

Idk why the shade for calling it a failure :ladyhaha:

Its a failure of the US to let GuNnA snatch a number one over someone as sickening and global as The Weeknd :selena:

Number one’s aren’t everything absolutely, so it’s nice when artists like this move on from not hitting the peak. It’s easy and fair to be consumed by coming off such a huge album

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived