Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Abel blows off missed BB200 #1, celebrates global success

TEANUS

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

Good for him that he’s not letting it bother him. I was surprised tho. After Hours was a monster era. The longevity and the praise and the hits seemed to last forever, it felt like a new imperial phase. Usually the appetite for the follow up to an imperial era is huge. Not saying it didn’t still do well, but I had assumed it would be a huge debut coming off after hours. 

Teletubby
8 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

Good for him that he’s not letting it bother him. I was surprised tho. After Hours was a monster era. The longevity and the praise and the hits seemed to last forever, it felt like a new imperial phase. Usually the appetite for the follow up to an imperial era is huge. Not saying it didn’t still do well, but I had assumed it would be a huge debut coming off after hours. 

he announced Dawn FM 4 days before release, he didn't have physical copies (After Hours had 100,000 in physical sales alone + “Blinding Lights” was already a hit when he released AH + he performed in SNL and other TV shows).

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

monstertoronto
8 hours ago, Teletubby said:

he announced Dawn FM 4 days before release, he didn't have physical copies (After Hours had 100,000 in physical sales alone + “Blinding Lights” was already a hit when he released AH + he performed in SNL and other TV shows).

That’s true.  I guess he did say that he doesn’t care about the chart position so he and his team didn’t feel the need to do a normal set up and release. Its sort of too bad from a “would could have been” perspective but congrats to him regardless. 

Archived