life

Gaga debuts lettuce

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria

This is such a slay of a pic lmao. The jewels and glam, silk and feathers just to sit at home. The massive wigs in the background. The fact the wig mannequin matches the outfit, a serve.

I am loving the lime green this Gucci era. It's a colour she hadn't worn in a long time but seems to be wearing a lot this past year.

Stupid Oreo
Just now, Suspiria said:

This is such a slay of a pic lmao. The jewels and glam, silk and feathers just to sit at home. The massive wigs in the background. The fact the wig mannequin matches the outfit, a serve.

I am loving the lime green this Gucci era. It's a colour she hadn't worn in a long time but seems to be wearing a lot this past year.

It's giving Bougie Mary Jane and we are all here for it :giveup:

LunaUniverse

I opened up expecting to see another cooking video but she looks phenomenal either way :enigma:

1# Samoyed Stan

ELECTROHEART

I can't with her beautifulness, look at her :bradley::heart:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

ELECTROHEART
2 minutes ago, soularpower said:

LG7 related, bookmark me :iamfair:

LG7 CALLED 'RADICAL LOVE' CONFIRMED

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

G U C C I

I don't know if that is her hair or a wig but the tone of the platinum looks amazing on her! I love blonde on Gaga but so often the tone and shading aren't flattering. This looks great though!

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived