Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga debuts lettuce

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

thisboyisamonster
57 minutes ago, LaLa said:

okay, but what about it?:oprah:

The Gaga we met on day one wasn't "natural" either, with her bleached hair, wigs, face tape, heavy makeup... like, this is the woman who was all about weird prosthetics for a while. Don't worry about her "deluded" fans, we all know exactly who she is. The beautiful caption says it allย 

Nothing about it and good to know the fans are aware ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Peace, love and lettuce ๐Ÿฅฌ

ย 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's to spreading peace and joy! ๐ŸŒฑ

Reminds me a bit of a cartoon that I saw recently.

husband: I'm worried about what 2022 will bring.

wife: I think it will bring roses.

husband: why do you say that?

wife: because I'm planting roses.

ย 

2 hours ago, thisboyisamonster said:

No hate but a lot of this look is a result of years of surgery, Botox and fillers... Sorry don't come at me!

So people canโ€™t compliment herย because sheโ€™s had work done? Whatโ€™s your point.

thisboyisamonster
1 hour ago, AshIey said:

So people canโ€™t compliment herย because sheโ€™s had work done? Whatโ€™s your point.

Jeez I never said thatย 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, doesn't matter if it's all natural or augmented. I don't think having work done is a bad thing...heck even I am looking to get some work done this year (maybe that's why this was my immediate reaction ๐Ÿ˜•)

As I said no hate, it was just an observation and no explicit point was attempted ๐Ÿ˜Š

hieronymus
3 hours ago, Meat said:

How was that necessary?

Because it creates an unrealistic standard of beauty when a bunch of people are pooping their pants about someone's beauty when they wouldn't achieve it as is without augmentation. We've all seen her pre-Epione and still gorgeous, but she barely looks like the same person. Check her voting ad with all the past looks.

Don'tย tear someone down for pointing out unrealistic expectations when people are suffering from comparisons to them all the time.

thisboyisamonster
22 minutes ago, Chomby said:

Because it creates an unrealistic standard of beauty when a bunch of people are pooping their pants about someone's beauty when they wouldn't achieve it as is without augmentation. We've all seen her pre-Epione and still gorgeous, but she barely looks like the same person. Check her voting ad with all the past looks.

Don'tย tear someone down for pointing out unrealistic expectations when people are suffering from comparisons to them all the time.

Thanks for that, I really believe in and agree with what you've said but wouldn't be able to articulate it in the same way as you ๐Ÿ˜Š

4 hours ago, thisboyisamonster said:

No hate but a lot of this look is a result of years of surgery, Botox and fillers... Sorry don't come at me!

this was unneeded :bear:

mother, what must i do?

TimisaMonster

Wardrobe Assistant: What do you wanna wear today Gaga?ย :zilla:

Gaga: *looks at mannequin head color* Yes!ย :stalkga:

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!

HuffsAhoy
1 hour ago, Chomby said:

Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

If it bothers you this much, you need to work it out personallyย instead of trashing Gaga's appearance. Either that or learn to keep your nasty opinions to yourself.ย 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

PartySick
1 hour ago, Chomby said:

Who's being compared to Gaga? :laughga:

If someone feels shamed or put down because a Lady Gaga fan says Lady Gaga looks good then they have other issues going on and should seek whatever help they need to boost their own self image.

Said with love.

Let's not derail this into another Epione thread.ย I had my fill of that crap in 2015 :patrizia:

๐Ÿ–ค

RAYA.core

that color is stunning on her wow! surprising for the winter!

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived