💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey - Watercolor Eyes (out NOW)

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

Lona Delery

shes serving your honor... shes serving...

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

sounds promising actually :pray:

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

HausOfAntonio

How are we feeling about new Lana releases? I feel like there is no hype around her after Chemtrails... 

54 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

How are we feeling about new Lana releases? I feel like there is no hype around her after Chemtrails... 

I think she does not want that hype around her work anymore, that's what blue banisters (album) is about tho, she's tired of being a celebrity with everyone looking at every move you do and just live for the art she makes

... and now i just sit in silence.

Dr Fudge
9 minutes ago, Damon said:

I think she does not want that hype around her work anymore, that's what blue banisters (album) is about tho, she's tired of being a celebrity with everyone looking at every move you do and just live for the art she makes

I get it, I do, but I just hope she doesn’t compromise her artistic integrity while rejecting celebrity life. I loved every album up until COTCC and just felt like she put out COTCC and BB too fast (didn’t let the concepts within the music develop enough). She’s always put out music at a faster rate than most artists, but now it feels like it’s affecting the quality. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

20 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

I get it, I do, but I just hope she doesn’t compromise her artistic integrity while rejecting celebrity life. I loved every album up until COTCC and just felt like she put out COTCC and BB too fast (didn’t let the concepts within the music develop enough). She’s always put out music at a faster rate than most artists, but now it feels like it’s affecting the quality. 

The quality is fine by me 👌

Sneaky Oliver
2 hours ago, Elohim said:

Omg this song is the "Rock Candy Sweet" reference?

I am dying! I cant get enough of her :messga:

Some insider really said she had the “rock candy sweet” lyrics in another song and it was never a song on its own as we thought it was going to be the title track for the album 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

HookerOnAChurch

I don't know if it was mentioned before, i've read that this song belongs to the Lana prior NFR! Could some Lana's Stan confirm or deny?

Opulence
2 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

I don't know if it was mentioned before, i've read that this song belongs to the Lana prior NFR! Could some Lana's Stan confirm or deny?

The verse is giving UV

• PlastiscGuy changed the title to Lana Del Rey - Watercolor Eyes (out NOW)

Archived