💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga & Miley have an unreleased song together?

CAPRISONGS

Featured Posts

CAPRISONGS

I was looking through a Miley Cyrus unreleased tracker and i saw in 2019 that there was an unreleased song with her and gaga which I'm guessing was for Plastic Hearts. Does anyone know if this is true or not?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1FquP2Yg89aYVOdDWXEO6kcrxtUQyvIYBoDs7VtdCU9U/htmlview

berlinforme

It just says "unknown title (ft. Lady Gaga)" - what exactly does that proof? And where did they get that information if not even we knew that? 

Anderson123

It seems more like they were both seen at the same studio but doesn't confirm they worked together or anything.

HausOfAntonio

Imagine any song on Plastic Hearts ft. Gaga would’ve been a COLLAPSE :nooo:

Imagine Ga serving a raunchy ass verse in Gimme What I Want omfg :selena:

Night Vision
38 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Imagine any song on Plastic Hearts ft. Gaga would’ve been a COLLAPSE :nooo:

Imagine Ga serving a raunchy ass verse in Gimme What I Want omfg :selena:

I always think of Gaga when I listen to Bad Karma :nooo:

HausOfAntonio
5 minutes ago, Night Vision said:

I always think of Gaga when I listen to Bad Karma :nooo:

I mean, my dream would definitely be Night Crawling, but Billy already does such an amazing job on it that tbh I don't mind leaving it with just him :laughga:

I would have loved her on Plastic Hearts, definitely my favorite album by Miley, and probably also my favorite pop album of the past few years. 
(besides Chromatica obviously)

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

HausOfAntonio
1 minute ago, vpez said:

I would have loved her on Plastic Hearts, definitely my favorite album by Miley, and probably also my favorite pop album of the past few years. 
(besides Chromatica obviously)

Plastic Hearts is a triumph. I never considered Miley to be excellent until she dropped this album. Every song is amazing, her vocals are out of this world, the production is unique, its truly an experience. Definitely my mainstream favourite pop album besides Chromatica of the past two years.

2 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Plastic Hearts is a triumph. I never considered Miley to be excellent until she dropped this album. Every song is amazing, her vocals are out of this world, the production is unique, its truly an experience. Definitely my mainstream favourite pop album besides Chromatica of the past two years.

You're right! I never really cared about her besides some songs and the bangerz era which you couldn't escape from. 
This album really shows her vocal talent and the rockish sound suits her so incredibly well, I hope she'll continue with it in the next project. Also paying homage to several influential artists was really nice.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

HausOfAntonio
6 minutes ago, vpez said:

You're right! I never really cared about her besides some songs and the bangerz era which you couldn't escape from. 
This album really shows her vocal talent and the rockish sound suits her so incredibly well, I hope she'll continue with it in the next project. Also paying homage to several influential artists was really nice.

Yeah tbh Bangerz and Dead Petz really put me off her, they weren't my vibe at all :laughga: I tried to listen to Bangerz for a while because everyone was so obsessed, but none of the songe ever clicked beyond just finding them fun for a party or whatever. After that I only went back to her stuff with Mother's Daughter which I LOVED, and Nothing Breaks Like a Heart which of course was an instant classic.

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

It seems more like they were both seen at the same studio but doesn't confirm they worked together or anything.

I remember that happening. 

Anderson123
4 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I remember that happening. 

And to be honest I wouldn't have high hopes that they recorded anything good. It took her several tries to come up with a Dua Lipa duet because they worked on different songs but only Prisoner was finished and they liked that one. I mean, Plastic Hearts is a fun album but only has like 5-6 really good songs and the others are like really bad.

JohnWayne92
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

And to be honest I wouldn't have high hopes that they recorded anything good. It took her several tries to come up with a Dua Lipa duet because they worked on different songs but only Prisoner was finished and they liked that one. I mean, Plastic Hearts is a fun album but only has like 5-6 really good songs and the others are like really bad.

Dua isn’t Gaga :ladyhaha:

Gaga can slay rock music, and could have probably been on any of the songs on Plastic Hearts because Gaga and Miley are chameleons when it comes to their artistry and voice. 

Now to say that there are only 5-6 really good songs and the rest are really bad :huntyga: Id like to know what you consider the good and the bad because when I listen to the album I don’t skip a single song? Everything is so personal and full of truth. Each of those songs are well written, sang incredibly well, and none of them are the same genre of rock. 

OT I really felt it was a miss for Gaga to not be on Plastic Hearts tho, because it would have been a perfect collab IMO. 

Archived