celeb

Britney's dad had an affair with her business manager

Dojo

Featured Posts

He was slee🅿️ing with Lou Taylor!

this two were messing up together while keeping Britney as their slave? mhmm

the 🅿️lot keeps thickening

Excuse Me Pink GIF by euphoria

• Dojo changed the title to Britney's dad had an affair with her business manager
Kulture Kiari

This would explain a lot. Since they were lovers, it was beneficial for them to keep Britney under the conservatorship so they could control her earnings. 

Regina George

The fact that she was “happily” married at the time shows how much of a religious freak she really is. I think it’s pretty obvious they were messing with each other which is particularly gross. 

high culture

How come this whole time I thought Lou Taylor was a man 💀 so I thought this meant Britney's dad is secretly gay. But Lou is actually a woman

1 minute ago, high culture said:

But Lou is actually a woman

and very evil one apparently :partysick:

Patrizia Reggiani is an angel next to ha :iamfair:

CoolTrainerTerry
34 minutes ago, high culture said:

How come this whole time I thought Lou Taylor was a man 💀 so I thought this meant Britney's dad is secretly gay. But Lou is actually a woman

No, but like, same?? :enigma:

54 minutes ago, Kulture Kiari said:

This would explain a lot. Since they were lovers, it was beneficial for them to keep Britney under the conservatorship so they could control her earnings. 

Well that's true either way. This is just adding insult to injury.

1 hour ago, dojo said:

Excuse Me Pink GIF by euphoria

is the second girl CGI? the brunette :cryga: I can't tell but she looks like a video game character whereas the blonde looks like a human :cryga: I am so confused. The AI androids have me shook :cryga:

----------

I HATE Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor Sweft! :grr:

tylerjs

Continuing the narrative that Lou Taylor identifies as a male in my head for dramatic effect, carry on Liddos :iamfair:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

2 hours ago, high culture said:

I thought the same thing when I first saw this. Had me out here thinking Jamie Spears was a hunty :classy:

1 hour ago, dit said:

is the second girl CGI? the brunette :cryga: I can't tell but she looks like a video game character whereas the blonde looks like a human :cryga: I am so confused. The AI androids have me shook :cryga:

----------

I HATE Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor Sweft! :grr:

No. She’s not CGI. Highly recommend the show — “Euphoria” on HBO. 

Archived