💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

When We Were Young festival organized by same people behind Astroworld

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

when-we-were-young-festival.webp?w=790&f
My Chemical Romance and Paramore are set to headline When We Were Young. The festival is set to take place in Las Vegas on October 22, with more than 65 acts lined up so far.

The festival is organized by Live Nation Entertainment, the same live entertainment company that organized the ill-fated Astroworld festival in November that left 10 people dead and hundreds injured. Live Nation is facing multiple lawsuits since the Astroworld tragedy. In December, it was announced that a congressional panel will investigate the promoter.

Live Nation Entertainment was the event promoter for Astroworld, reportedly responsible for planning, staffing and communicating with local agencies for the music festival.

With so many acts announced for When We Were Young, and all just in one day, questions of logistics are being raised as the deadly crush at the Travis Scott-fronted festival is still fresh in peoples' minds.
source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

fun fact: 2 months after the astroworld mess if google "travis scott" the main search results are not even about astroworld anymore, people and media really moved on. 

that's how quick y'all forget

Archived