💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Czech Singer Died From Covid After Getting It Intentionally

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

A folk singer from the Czech Republic has died after deliberately catching Covid, her son has told the BBC. 

Hana Horka, 57, was unvaccinated and had posted on social media that she was recovering after testing positive, but died two days later. 

Her son, Jan Rek, said she got infected on purpose when he and his father had the virus, so she could get a recovery pass to access certain venues. 

The Czech Republic reported a record number of cases on Wednesday. 

Mr Rek and his father, who are both fully vaccinated, both caught Covid over Christmas. But he said his mother had decided not to stay away from them, preferring instead to expose herself to the virus.

"She should have isolated for a week because we tested positive. But she was with us the whole time," he said.

Proof of vaccination or recent infection from the virus is required in the Czech Republic to gain entry to many social and cultural venues, including cinemas, bars and cafes.

His mother was a member of one of the oldest Czech folk groups, Asonance. She had wanted to catch Covid so there would be fewer restrictions on her movement, Mr Rek explained. 

Two days before she died, she wrote on social media that she was recovering: "Now there will be theatre, sauna, a concert". 

On Sunday morning, the day she died, Ms Horka said she was feeling better and dressed to go for a walk. But then her back started hurting, so she went to lie down in her bedroom. 

"In about 10 minutes it was all over," her son said. "She choked to death". 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60050996

Things like this always makes you go "hmm..."

giphy.gif

Get vaccinated, y'all!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bionic
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

But then her back started hurting, so she went to lie down in her bedroom. 

"In about 10 minutes it was all over," her son said. "She choked to death". 

Wait, this is COVID in action? :shocked: 

buy bionic

SharkmanthaC

This is horrible that she died. But the lengths people are going just to not get vaccinated are crazy. 

she/her/hers

RAMROD
Just now, bionic said:

Wait, this is COVID in action? :shocked: 

It can be that sudden. My late mother's friend also had similiar thing happening to him. His daughter called him the same day he died, telling her he feels better and then few hours later he's gone. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MonsterJay
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Things like this always makes you go "hmm..."

giphy.gif

Get vaccinated, y'all!

Literally me while reading this :partysick:

Sucks for her family tbh 

omg....... Imagine talking to your mom, she lays down, 10 minutes later she's dead... the trauma... hope her family is doing fine, RIP to her.

I mean, for the last few days, we’ve had here in Czechia over 20K+ daily cases, today marks the highest number of  infections since the pandemic began - 28K… 63% of vaxxed population says enough about the situation here I guess.. people tend to believe populists over facts and these are the results unfortunately.

Juanlittlem

I dont even feel sorry for this people anymore. Deserved.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived