💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Daniel Radcliffe Casted As Weird Al Yankovic For Upcoming Biopic TV Movie

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Daniel Radcliffe (The Lost City, Harry Potterfranchise) has been tapped to play musician “Weird Al” Yankovic in Weird: The Al Yankovic Story, a Roku Original biopic from Funny or Die and Tangothat will be available for streaming exclusively on The Roku Channel.

Yankovic and Eric Appel penned the feature, with the latter Funny or Die alum set to direct, after helming a short film of the same name for the production company back in 2010. Production will kick off in Los Angeles early next month.

Known for pastiching and parodying the works of his musical contemporaries, Yankovic is the biggest-selling comedy recording artist of all time. A five-time Grammy winner, his 2014 release Mandatory Fun was the first comedy album in history to debut at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top 200.

The Yankovic biopic promises to hold nothing back and explore every facet of his life, from his childhood through his meteoric rise to fame with early hits like “Eat It” and “Like a Surgeon,” while touching on his torrid celebrity love affairs and famously depraved lifestyle. Yankovic is producing alongside Mike Farah, Joe Farrell and Whitney Hodack for Funny Or Die, and Tim Headington, Lia Buman and Max Silva for Tango. Appel is exec producing with Funny Or Die’s Henry Muñoz III and Tango’s Neil Shah.

"When my last movie UHF came out in 1989, I made a solemn vow to my fans that I would release a major motion picture every 33 years, like clockwork. I’m very happy to say we’re on schedule. And I am absolutely thrilled that Daniel Radcliffe will be portraying me in the film,” said Yankovic. “I have no doubt whatsoever that this is the role future generations will remember him for.”

https://deadline.com/2022/01/daniel-radcliffe-to-play-weird-al-yankovic-in-roku-biopic-from-funny-or-die-1234913838/

:enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• RAMROD changed the title to Daniel Radcliffe Casted As Weird Al Yankovic For Upcoming Biopic TV Movie
TimisaMonster

I mean...I'll just say...I wonder how they'll do the makeup on this one :glamourpuss:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived