💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Joanne (Reimagined by Nicolas Party for Artists Inspired by Music)

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

I don’t hate the painting but it really doesn’t fit the sound of Joanne.  If this was done for ARTPOP or even The Fame Monster I think it would fit but Joanne?  Nope.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica Island

It's ugly:madge:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

phantasmas

i can't explain it but this artwork makes sense 

do i particularly like it? no.

will i still buy it? yes.

:huntyga:

Why this random painting is drawing so much attention? It's awful and has nothing to do with Joanne nor Gaga :billie:

Joshie S
6 hours ago, PutiKumi said:

Why this random painting is drawing so much attention? It's awful and has nothing to do with Joanne nor Gaga :billie:

Interscope commissioned this alternative artwork and are selling it. So, it does have something to do with Joanne & Gaga. Read the OP.

OT: this painting is beautiful I definitely get Joanne from this :enigma:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

warhol killer

It's better than The Fame Monster one but I don't think it speaks/relates to Joanne at all.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

MrGermanotta

they just updated their app. Each vinyl is 2.500 USD. Its just the pic on a linen jacket designed by Gucci. Joanne is limited to 100. I can‘t see TFM anymore on the app.

PropaGaga
9 minutes ago, MrGermanotta said:

they just updated their app. Each vinyl is 2.500 USD. Its just the pic on a linen jacket designed by Gucci. Joanne is limited to 100. I can‘t see TFM anymore on the app.

Welp, at least I can’t be mad about something I could never afford to begin with 

enissa11
On 1/19/2022 at 11:01 AM, Robo Ga said:

I am thinking about Sonja's sickness that was worsening as she wrote the album, the intense body pain she was fighting at the time (as seen in the Netflix doc), it all happening in the wake of her engagement ending, and themes on the album dealing with sexual assault (DH), racism (Angel Down), Grigio girls (Sonja), and then the overall theme of generational trauma through Joanne.  All of these situations reflect to me in the lyrics. Not to mention her deteriorating relationship with her father, and his increasingly far right political views that were a huge factor in many family's conflicts in the wake of the 2016 election. I just hear a LOT of pain on that album, as I do with Chromatica. Obviously there is an argument to be made that she could've gone deeper, but I am saying I feel pain in her voice on the album even moreso than in the lyrics.

people who said it's not deep enough, or she could've gone deeper, has just not looked close enough.

Mad Architect of Light

17 hours ago, Joshie S said:

Interscope commissioned this alternative artwork and are selling it. So, it does have something to do with Joanne & Gaga. Read the OP.

OT: this painting is beautiful I definitely get Joanne from this :enigma:

I read the OP, thanks. Interscope might be selling it, but I still think the same. This is not Gaga at all :kiss:

Fashionofhissteven

The Fame Monster  One Was From 2017 Or 2018 Though It Wasn’t Even Imagined 
We Were Robbed 

Lady Gaga Movie GIF by House of Gucci

Archived