💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Joanne (Reimagined by Nicolas Party for Artists Inspired by Music)

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

Cello
9 hours ago, Max the Lagomorph said:

@PartySick @Cello she’s on her way to having her own Michael Ratson :giveup:

Nooo I didn't need my other fave to be immortalised in cursed grey painting form too :samanthac:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

I like the pink tie and blue bird as they represent Joanne original colors. It’s the hair for me which’s weird and ugly 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Robo Ga
10 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

Elaborate. I get the generations of trauma but I honestly feel like she could have gone so much deeper than she did. Feels like she barely scratched the surface of the emotional depth she could have brought to the album.

I am thinking about Sonja's sickness that was worsening as she wrote the album, the intense body pain she was fighting at the time (as seen in the Netflix doc), it all happening in the wake of her engagement ending, and themes on the album dealing with sexual assault (DH), racism (Angel Down), Grigio girls (Sonja), and then the overall theme of generational trauma through Joanne.  All of these situations reflect to me in the lyrics. Not to mention her deteriorating relationship with her father, and his increasingly far right political views that were a huge factor in many family's conflicts in the wake of the 2016 election. I just hear a LOT of pain on that album, as I do with Chromatica. Obviously there is an argument to be made that she could've gone deeper, but I am saying I feel pain in her voice on the album even moreso than in the lyrics.

🤖⚡️

Lona Delery

who is she

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived