Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Joanne (Reimagined by Nicolas Party for Artists Inspired by Music)

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

Robo Ga

I like how it captures the innate darkness in Joanne (Album)… it’s darker than people realize 

🤖⚡️

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MadreMonster
1 hour ago, Robo Ga said:

I like how it captures the innate darkness in Joanne (Album)… it’s darker than people realize 

Elaborate. I get the generations of trauma but I honestly feel like she could have gone so much deeper than she did. Feels like she barely scratched the surface of the emotional depth she could have brought to the album.

hoeslay
3 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

I agree! I'm kind of obsessed?

Everyone's saying it has nothing to do with the sound but, like - imagining a universe where the #ordinarygirl joanne hat moment was NEVER the aesthetic and this was the official artwork is a really fascinating concept. Sinners Prayer and Diamond Heart in particular came to mind as really relating to this artwork and it picking up on the darker subtext of the album 

ChicaSkas
7 hours ago, Aglaya said:

Is she supossed to be Joanne? It looks like that painting we've seen so many times, but Gaga-version. I love how the iconic baby blue and pink of that era are represented on here

EDIT: Is that golden frame part of the cover? Or is it just the painting?

I'm getting strong Katy Perry vibes. I do not see this as Gaga. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

TheSlash

I mean, the painting itself is nice. But what in the Avatar has that to do with Joanne? :duck:

For real, the skin tone highkey reminds me of

ln-WuD2MeqLbD-9heD7rxrjeOxu_xOz4-VAJBTzn

Ew, David!

ChicaSkas
7 hours ago, PropaGaga said:

Giving Jigsaw

Giving I Kissed A Girl and Last Friday Night 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Oriane
3 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

It's not the darkness that is throwing me off here. Why the hair? Why the outfit? Why the parrot?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Given that the hair is shaped like a Spade referencing Poker Face, which is not from Joanne:ladyhaha:, I think this is just a general painting of Lady Gaga that has no correlation to the album itself.

SPARTACUS

TAKE my MONEY! I love it! :legend:

Yes I'm sure the fans will hate it. Gawd forbid they approve of anything connected to her. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived