๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's and Salma SEX scenes got Cut in HOG cut.

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

SpadesToStart
14 hours ago, Putang Ina Mo said:

RELEASE A MINISERIES CUT OF HOG!

I actually think a miniseries would have been a better medium for this story with all the time jumps!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phantasmas

i think her devotion toย her husband and the Gucci companyย wouldnโ€™t have been taken seriously if they showed her with Salma like thatโ€ฆ

but i would still like to see itย (for scientific research of course)ย :partysick:

RAYA.core

:patrizia:ย I am sure she was a top . Go Selmaย 

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Patriziaa Reggiani

The locals on twitter are raging!

ย 

Check the quotes and replies, the locals are fuming! Kinda disgusted with the objectification but free promo! Give more buzz to the movie.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Patriziaa Reggiani

ย 

There are countless viral tweets like this! Omg Ridley what have you done, release the director cut rn.

ย 

I will not watch House of Gucci

People tend to forget that the film is about living people, with children and families.ย 

Obviously they had to carefully avoid any pretext of being sued.

As far as I know there is no clear evidence that Patrizia and Pina had a sexual relationship (the book does not mention it at all), and this could have been more than enough reason for the litigants to have an opportunity to sue the film for defamation.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

StrawberryBlond

While all the other cut scenes sound promising, I'm really glad they cut this. You can't make up plot lines in true stories. Well, you can, but it doesn't make for credibility. It's awful when you watch a movie and want to find out more about this true story and then research it only to find out so much of it was fabricated. And sometimes, it's done for shock value, which isn't how you should handle true content, this is people's lives and reputations you're dealing with. In the case of this particular one, I feel it would have been seen as nothing more than titillation for the straight males who were dragged along to see this. And if Gaga is in line for an Oscar, it could have ruined her chances. Yes, sex scenes don't stop you from winning, but they have to be done right. Sex scenes are all very well if they are relevant and, in the case of true stories, true. But if you're telling a true story that involved 2 characters who were not sexually involved becoming sexually involved and having it be in a somewhat taboo situation, it comes off very poorly, to say the least. I don't know why this idea was green lit in the first place, it sounds really out of character when looking at what the rest of the movie was going for. But as for the other scenes, yeah, director's cut, stat.

Good. Also please check in with Selma before talking about this. Gaga, no. Selma was traumatized by a same sex scene in another film. It's not her jam.

Archived