💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's and Salma SEX scenes got Cut in HOG cut.

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
4 hours ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

I didn't know it was posted, so here it is. Ridley cut so much off the movie. 

According to some sources in the official book this is true to life, they had a mutual infatuation and many suspected a sexual relationship. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Patriziaa Reggiani
3 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

According to some sources in the official book this is true to life, they had a mutual infatuation and many suspected a sexual relationship. 

Maybe Patrizia and Pina used to Dance in Circles Together. Inchresting

I will not watch House of Gucci

AJRocketMan
5 hours ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

There were legitimately so many scenes that were cut!

Read the screenplay:

So many f*cking scenes:

Like we need a director's cut with all the scenes, make it a 3.5 hour drama and release it on streaming or whatever.

Wow, this sounds extremely promising. The movie wasn’t that great, just being mostly forgettable. This would’ve made it more impactful.

I’m a few pages into the screenplay and we were sooo robbbedddddd omgggggg the POTENTIAL

Patriziaa Reggiani
12 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I need the UNCUT version right now! :trollga:

Uncut is always better:patrizia:

I will not watch House of Gucci

elijahfan

Oh it's nice that the final screenplay has finally surfaced. I'd managed to get my hands on an April 2019 draft a while ago. I'm wondering if all these cut scenes have been shot or not - it low-key makes me feel, once again, that a mini-series would have been better fitted for this story...

they really hsould release an extended version of the film for limited screening on Oscar week or something. Could also help the movie cross that elusive 150 million mark in the box office!

Mother of Puppies
2 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Reese Witherspoon Agree GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

:air:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

LilyLark

I mean, it doesn't really sound like that is what she is saying?  A sex scene would have been awesome, but that's kind of a leap from "maybe it gets hot." Idk, maybe I'm forgetting something from the book, but I think the book only said that it was possible they developed a attachment and I can't see Ridley randomly adding a sex scene unless it was stated in the book.

spector

where is the clip from? i haven’t been keeping up with the interviews as of late 😅

stella + elliot = stelliot

Archived