💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's and Salma SEX scenes got Cut in HOG cut.

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

PawsUpJago

It must be frustrating as an actor to work really hard at certain dramatic scenes especially and just not even see them in the movie at all. 

Really hope there's a directors cut, he cut the majority of the most interesting stuff and he's entirely to blame for the film sucking in my opinion. Think about how much more people would be raving about Gaga than they already are if those extra scenes were included 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm but were they involved in real life? Cause they weren't, this is basically a fanfic

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Chromatography
54 minutes ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

There were legitimately so many scenes that were cut!

Read the screenplay:

So many f*cking scenes:

Like we need a director's cut with all the scenes, make it a 3.5 hour drama and release it on streaming or whatever.

i’m sorry but a lot of those scenes sound like a disaster. like someone said, glorified fan fiction. i thought the movie we got was superb.

Roseblud Kisses

Praying for Haus of Coochie (Gaga’s Version) to be released in several years time :pray:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

32 minutes ago, Red said:

Hmmm but were they involved in real life? Cause they weren't, this is basically a fanfic

mte! someone better come with some answers to this! 

The dvd will SELL. Great strategy. "Oh youre not sure if the movie was good enough to buy? What if we add lesbian softcore?"

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, KORG said:

The dvd will SELL. Great strategy. "Oh youre not sure if the movie was good enough to buy? What if we add lesbian softcore?"

All the straight bro dudes will, I guess. Just like some girls enjoy BL fan service, some of those men love the Lesbian fan service.  :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CannaeDrive

That video clip is so hilarious, that's the Gaga I stan :bradley:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

1 hour ago, CRUISING said:

Praying for Haus of Coochie (Gaga’s Version) to be released in several years time :pray:

freebit

Oh wow. :bradley:

I feel like this could have been exactly the trashy, sexy, fun movie that everyone wanted it to be. :fatcat: Everyone except Ridley & probably some other men likely concerned with profit & ~respectability~, I guess.

I need a cut that fully leans into the Joan & Jackie Collins-ness of it all. 

Not to say I don't respect the version we got as I'm not sure she'd even have Oscar buzz if the movie went full Scruples/Valley of the Dolls, but as depressing as life is for most people, we need that version. :giveup: 

Also it seems Ridley & the screenwriter truly wanted to take some risks, but eventually Ridley seem to have put the brakes on for whatever reason. A few sprinkles here & there could have really added to the movie.

Spoiler

Like, that scene in the script where Patrizia and Maurizio fight, then end up having sex really could have added some spice tbh. :duck:

Patriziaa Reggiani
8 minutes ago, freebit said:

Oh wow. :bradley:

I feel like this could have been exactly the trashy, sexy, fun movie that everyone wanted it to be. :fatcat: Everyone except Ridley & probably some other men likely concerned with profit & ~respectability~, I guess.

I need a cut that fully leans into the Joan & Jackie Collins-ness of it all. 

Not to say I don't respect the version we got as I'm not sure she'd even have Oscar buzz if the movie went full Scruples/Valley of the Dolls, but as depressing as life is for most people, we need that version. :giveup: 

Also it seems Ridley & the screenwriter truly wanted to take some risks, but eventually Ridley seem to have put the brakes on for whatever reason. A few sprinkles here & there could have really added to the movie.

Hide contents

Like, that scene in the script where Patrizia and Maurizio fight, then end up having sex really could have added some spice tbh. :duck:

This tbh! Ridley did said in November that he plans to release director's cut in future, i hope he doesn't abandon the plan and we get 3.5-4 hrs of movie. Yes!

make it happen Ridley.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Archived