💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Gaga interview

Meat

Featured Posts

the way jared talked near the end about how much he admires her....took the words out of my mouth. she deserves the world. i wish we had more jared/gaga moments but this was great :diane:

HookerOnAChurch

She's stunning and i love the whole interview. Thank you for posting and keep us updated :kiss:

Bradley

MGM really just scheduled interviews for Jared and Gaga because only they are nominated for awards :air:

LilyLark

I find it interesting that Gaga and Jared seem to be avoiding a lot of the more "traditional" promotional methods. Chastain, Kidman, and Stewart have done far more Q & As at screenings, "industry" type interviews, etc. From what I remember, Gaga did that one bit with Indiewire, the THR cover (which arguably was more to push Gucci's release than her campaign), LA Times round table, Deadline, and the small W interview...and a couple of screenings. Granted, she obviously could have been at more screenings but I feel like that info would have come out on twitter (like Jodie Comer was at several screenings for The Last Duel and there were pics of her on twitter).

She's campaigning, but nowhere near as much as the others (with the exception of Olivia, who basically isn't campaigning at all)...which is kind of ironic as film twitter paints her as 'desperate.' Someone pointed out that she gets disproportionate media attention which may be way people think she is doing a hardcore campaign...or the fact that she says dramatic stuff.

Anyway, most of the stuff she does (same with Jared) seems to be carefully  moderated things through MGM.

enissa11

the way she said she channelled all the misfortuned stories of women and lgtbiq people she have heard of when she was doing that drowning scene, she certainly did!!

Mad Architect of Light

LilyLark

Adding to the above, I wonder if it's because MGM is aware that a lot of critics are pretty snarky about Gucci (even if it's fresh on RT and has some staunch critical defenders like La Salle & Ehlrich) and despise Jared...so they're avoiding situations where someone who has snarked on the film or Jared (or Gaga to a lesser extent) might moderate.

*Like I thought it was interesting that Gaga did an interview with Peter Hammond lol who is a notoriously soft touch.

enissa11
26 minutes ago, reysus said:

the way jared talked near the end about how much he admires her....took the words out of my mouth. she deserves the world. i wish we had more jared/gaga moments but this was great :diane:

i'm glad gaga didn't overpraised him and just said she admires him and his work as an actor and musician.
Gaga is certainly a fascinating human being.

Mad Architect of Light

Is it just me...but during ASIB era, i watched every press interview fully. But during this era, a jump a lot within interview plays, and skip others. Im not sure why. To me, ASIB interviews feel more emotional, Gucci interviews feel more intellectual.

I’m sorry but Jared bugs me. The way he calls her “Lady Gaga” sounds so impersonal. He also seems so pretentious and uninterested in anything unrelated to Al Pacino. 

enissa11
6 minutes ago, bestie said:

I’m sorry but Jared bugs me. The way he calls her “Lady Gaga” sounds so impersonal. He also seems so pretentious and uninterested in anything unrelated to Al Pacino. 

i think it's cool he calls her lady gaga, he respects her artistic creation and i think that's why he said she fascinated him, now, i don't like him either, but for me it would bug me even more if he called her stefani.

Mad Architect of Light

LilyLark
36 minutes ago, bestie said:

I'm not a fan, but I thought he came across fine here. Again, I'm making assumptions, but I had the impression during the Gucci promo tour that he actually respected/got on with Al quite well (Al is notoriously grumpy)...he and Al seemed to have a much warmer dynamic with one another than they did with Adam Driver.

Archived