šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Gaga interview

Meat

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, bestie said:

Iā€™m sorry but Jared bugs me. The way he calls her ā€œLady Gagaā€ sounds so impersonal.Ā He also seems so pretentious and uninterested in anything unrelatedĀ to Al Pacino.Ā 

Did you watch the whole thing? He literally called Gaga his hero and said more nice things about her in 5 minutes than some users here do in a year.

LilyLark
23 minutes ago, Admin said:

Did you watch the whole thing? He literally called Gaga his hero and said more nice things about her in 5 minutes than some users here do in a year.

I'm not a fan of his, but he said some lovely things when he was nominated for SAG, too. He's clearly popular with his colleagues even if twitter despises him.

*I'm aware of the rumors that he sent a dead rat, whatever, to people when he was filming the Joker but like 99% of that was proven false....

thatfoxyfeeling
1 hour ago, Rebel said:

Unreal that Frederic gets paid to have her wigs looking like thisĀ :bear:

I hate to say it but I have to agree it really ages her, she looks gorgeous but her hair never seems polished.Ā :oprah:

enissa11
1 hour ago, Rebel said:

i honestly don't know how there are still people who expect to see gaga glamorously perfect and polish every time, she has never been that person, she always want to try unusual hairstyles and be whimsical, i like a lot this hairstyle, glam but a bit trashy,Ā that's her.

Mad Architect of Light

Gagaism

Amazing interview, itā€™s really nice to hear and a kind of a trip to just think about what they do andĀ how those artists works with all they have searched and then pull it all together to construct their characters.Ā 
Ā 

By the way asĀ much as I love pop music and culture, I really wish that interviews with its artists wouldĀ be just inĀ that level.Ā 

HEARTSTOP
4 hours ago, reysus said:

the way jared talked near the end about how much he admires her....took the words out of my mouth. she deserves the world. i wish we had more jared/gaga moments but this was greatĀ :diane:

Maybe when she goes rock 30STM can collab?Ā :huntyga:

IDGAF

Head Empty
3 hours ago, Rebel said:

2 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I hate to say it but I have to agree it really ages her, she looks gorgeous but her hair never seems polished.Ā :oprah:

Freddie deserves way more respect. There's more than enough proof that heĀ isĀ capable of doing any hairstyle he wants. Just one look at his work for American Horror Story will tell you that. His skills are AMAZING.

I'm pretty sure that any hairstyling "fails" are either:
A) unpopular/unconventional creative decisions on his AND Gaga's part (they love to experiment)
B)Ā having to stylingĀ her hair in a rush / on-the-go

Also: I actually love this hairstyle on her. It's glam but not boring.

Her voice is high again:v:

bops incoming girlies, our lord had her restĀ 

I didnā€™t even last 2 min poor gags but its def not the same thing as being in the room

RAYA.core
On 1/18/2022 at 2:18 AM, Rebel said:

my exact thoughts too... no lace frontĀ :patrizia::patrizia::patrizia:

ā•°ā˜†ā•®š™øšššš—šš˜šš›ššŽ ššŠšš•šš• šš‘ššŠšššš›ššŽšš ššŠšš—šš ššŒšš›šš’šššš’ššŒšš’ššœšš–. š™»šš’ššŸššŽ šššš˜šš› šš šš‘ššŠšš šš¢šš˜ššž ššŒšš›ššŽššŠššššŽ... ā˜†ā•®JOINED November 25 2011

Archived