Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

ARCHIVE 81 horror series on netflix

Dojo

Featured Posts

Helxig

Nahhh I'm good :huntyga:

I like feeling comfortable and sane in my day to day life

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/17/2022 at 2:01 AM, PutiKumi said:

And seeing Matt McGorry with some weight on makes me burn in my fantasies :v::vegas:

omg he is such a hottie :giveup:

btw where is THEM from? i can't find it

4 minutes ago, dojo said:

omg he is such a hottie :giveup:

btw where is THEM from? i can't find it

Yaaass! He became my crush in orange is the new black but with some kg on he is even sexier :v:

Them is in amazon prime!

7 minutes ago, PutiKumi said:

Yaaass! He became my crush in orange is the new black but with some kg on he is even sexier :v:

Them is in amazon prime!

thank you i will watch it! 

BlingNotTheMusic
On 1/16/2022 at 6:04 PM, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I couldn't get into it, got to episode 3 and turned it off. I found the lead actor weak and the pacing slow as. I highly recommend Marianne, Brand New Cherry Flavor, Them and Midnight Mass. 

You should really give it another shot! Just finished the finale and my mind is BLOWN

(Also, I tried to get into Midnight Mass and just got bored?)

BlingNotTheMusic

@dojo Ok so my family and I just finished the final episode and OMG this is seriously one of the best Netflix shows I've ever seen. ALL of the actors are amazing, the writing and script is on point, there are so many layers to it and brings up so many questions.

So much nostalgia, and I love cult stuff! Such an awesome show and WHAT A CLIFFHANGER :what: Can we geek out about it rn because I have to talk to people about this show!

omg please recommend good horror shows!!! I'm only watching drag race atm and would love new ones. This one looks good!! As well as Them! I'll start one or the other tonight

I used to love horror, but that was when I was young and my rose coloured glasses were firmly seated on my nose. Now I see so much heartbreak, sickness, death, narcissism and corruption in the world that I gravitate to light hearted shows or warm classics like the golden girls!

My partner and I just re-watched desperate housewives from the start - such fun. 

Horror literally gives me anxiety nowadays.

BlingNotTheMusic
17 hours ago, weed said:

omg please recommend good horror shows!!! I'm only watching drag race atm and would love new ones. This one looks good!! As well as Them! I'll start one or the other tonight

Honestly this one , Them, House on Haunted Hill are some of the best I've seen recently. Must watch!!!

Edit: Also, it isn't horror but definitely worth watching. Yellowjackets 

BlingNotTheMusic
17 hours ago, Willco said:

I used to love horror, but that was when I was young and my rose coloured glasses were firmly seated on my nose. Now I see so much heartbreak, sickness, death, narcissism and corruption in the world that I gravitate to light hearted shows or warm classics like the golden girls!

My partner and I just re-watched desperate housewives from the start - such fun. 

Horror literally gives me anxiety nowadays.

I'm sorry girl, but I totally understand. If you're interested in returning to horror, you've got to learn to separate fiction form reality. Meaning, knowing that you're in a safe space, you're a viewer of this tv program. It's not real. 

34 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I'm sorry girl, but I totally understand. If you're interested in returning to horror, you've got to learn to separate fiction form reality. Meaning, knowing that you're in a safe space, you're a viewer of this tv program. It's not real. 

Thank you.

it’s more to do with my work. My previous role I worked somewhere with a lot of workplace violence and I have PTSD now. 

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Willco said:

Thank you.

it’s more to do with my work. My previous role I worked somewhere with a lot of workplace violence and I have PTSD now. 

That's awful I'm sorry :hug: 

This reminds me of this woman on the news that has PTSD and is suing Tik Tok because she previously was a content moderator and was forced to screen videos which involved abuse, violence, etc.

I probably sound like a broken record, but studies show that yoga, meditation, and mindfulness can be incredibly helpful for mental health issues like depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc. They've done wonders for me. 

Maybe also, if you are watching s horror show, take a break after one episode or when you start to feel tense. YOU are in the driver's seat. But if it really is better for you to avoid it then I totally understand too. Just some great storytelling and writing in horror media. Sending you love 💕

6 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

That's awful I'm sorry :hug: 

This reminds me of this woman on the news that has PTSD and is suing Tik Tok because she previously was a content moderator and was forced to screen videos which involved abuse, violence, etc.

I probably sound like a broken record, but studies show that yoga, meditation, and mindfulness can be incredibly helpful for mental health issues like depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc. They've done wonders for me. 

Maybe also, if you are watching s horror show, take a break after one episode or when you start to feel tense. YOU are in the driver's seat. But if it really is better for you to avoid it then I totally understand too. Just some great storytelling and writing in horror media. Sending you love 💕

Oh thank you so much. That’s really quite a lovely and thoughtful reply. 

I have such good intentions with mediation but never seem to make the time. I’ve been doing a lot of overtime with covid sometimes upwards of 112+ hours a fortnight which has been great for the bank account not great for the mind. It’s slowing down now.

Do you have any recommendations on apps for meditation?  

berlinforme

It's a great show, I really loved it! Just think they rushed the last episode a bit too much and obviously wanted to leave things for a second season. I kinda wish they'd made it a 10 episode mini series with just one season, but we'll see. Maybe Netflix won't butcher this second season of a great show. 

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Willco said:

Oh thank you so much. That’s really quite a lovely and thoughtful reply. 

I have such good intentions with mediation but never seem to make the time. I’ve been doing a lot of overtime with covid sometimes upwards of 112+ hours a fortnight which has been great for the bank account not great for the mind. It’s slowing down now.

Do you have any recommendations on apps for meditation?  

Headspace and Calm are the most popular ones. Both offer a week free trial and then it's $70 for a year unlimited membership. It seems expensive but it's an investment for your mental health (at least that's what I told myself :huntyga:)

You can try it for free for a few days and if you're not into it just cancel it before it charges. There's plenty of guided meditations on YouTube, but it's really cool to have an app you can open everyday with new meditations. Plus you get access to Sleep Stories which are kind of a mixture of audio book/story and a meditation. Have really helped me sleep!

Headspace also has a "Move" tab and offeres free videos on yoga, cardio, mindful walking, etc. Definitely worth it if you have extra $$$ to spend on your health!

Archived