• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

I think the door is very open for 6th movie. Now it's even more 

Scream 5 was so good, so I'm very excited to see what happens next

LeJudas
12 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

This and also, I high-key HATE most CGI in horror movies. Like, leave it alone, amp up the costume and makeup Dept. That stuff is scary. Not computer monsters...

I think with an excellent team and artists that care about horror and with real physical props/effects any horror project would be 100x better and if CGI is used it needs to be REALLY good to elevate the rest of the movie

Lextyr97
On 1/16/2022 at 3:14 PM, PutiKumi said:

Well, just to give weight to my opinion check the score of the 3rd and 4th movies in Rotten Tomatoes in comparison to the first two. I completely agree :billie:

3 sucks and is far and away the worst so I’ll give you that but 4 is genuinely a great movie that I think aged incredibly well

BlingNotTheMusic
6 hours ago, LeJudas said:

I think with an excellent team and artists that care about horror and with real physical props/effects any horror project would be 100x better and if CGI is used it needs to be REALLY good to elevate the rest of the movie

True, I've rarely seen it done in modern horror. Malignant is the one movie I'm thinking of that made really good use of it. But typically it just looks corny to me. 

Then again, I think older horror is scarier anyway. More suspense, less jump scares. Like OG Halloween, Exorcist, Amityville, etc

BlingNotTheMusic
6 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

3 sucks and is far and away the worst so I’ll give you that by 4 is genuinely a great movie that I think she’s incredibly well

4th, imo, felt more like a parody of Scream than a sequel. Completely unbelievable and unrealistic, not scary at all. At least in the 3rd, the killer made a lot of sense and a huge twist at the end. So much character development over the movies paid off on the 3rd and not to mention the ICONIC Parker Posey. 

Inferno
On 1/16/2022 at 12:14 PM, PutiKumi said:

Well, just to give weight to my opinion check the score of the 3rd and 4th movies in Rotten Tomatoes in comparison to the first two. I completely agree :billie:

You mean people had negative critiques of a sequel in a slasher franchise? Well slap my ass, this is proof that you are correct.

Inferno
On 1/17/2022 at 4:51 AM, TylerBR97 said:

3 sucks and is far and away the worst so I’ll give you that by 4 is genuinely a great movie that I think she’s incredibly well

3 sucks but I still enjoy the ride, 4 was okay, I remember liking it at the time but in recent viewing im kind of just like eh. 5 was def better. 4 and 3 battle it out for worst imo.

1 minute ago, Inferno said:

You mean people had negative critiques of a sequel in a slasher franchise? Well slap my ass, this is proof that you are correct.

Since when having an opinion means I am correct? :mark:

You probably enjoyed 3 & 4, cool, but that's not my case :kiss:

Inferno
Just now, PutiKumi said:

Since when having an opinion means I am correct? :mark:

You probably enjoyed 3 & 4, cool, but that's not my case :kiss:

Just givin ya a hard time bud.

BlingNotTheMusic
7 minutes ago, Inferno said:

3 sucks but I still enjoy the ride, 4 was okay, I remember liking it at the time but in recent viewing im kind of just like eh. 5 was def better. 4 and 3 battle it out for worst imo.

3 beats 4 by a landslide ANY DAY :applause:

Parker Posey, Carrie Fisher, Jenny McCarthy, Patrick Dempsey, Randy cameo, and the twist at the end!

Also, "Dew Drop" :sharon:

Archived