event

Scream 5 scores a box-office smash debut

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Good for them! That was a really decent installment, I'm happy if it guarantees sequels.

9 minutes ago, NeonSkeleton said:

Almost on track to beat Scream 4's entire domestic box office run...

in just 4 days :giveup::giveup::giveup:

I wasn't aware Scream 4 had flopped that bad :wtfga:

bionic
Just now, PutiKumi said:

How is that possible?? The last installments were quite lame and I thought the saga was already dead :oprah:

Horror franchises are having a nostalgia comeback. I hope Freddie is next

buy bionic

Anderson123
Just now, PutiKumi said:

How is that possible?? The last installments were quite lame and I thought the saga was already dead :oprah:

fight-mad.gif

Anderson123
11 hours ago, PutiKumi said:

Scream 3 came out in 2000, Scream 4 in 2011 and this one well in 2022. A lot has changed in the industry and the world between those years. Scream 5 talks about requels and the whole nostalgia for the classics. Honestly I think it's a very clever movie, really well made.

11 hours ago, bionic said:

Oh I really hope so! I wouldn't count on Friday the 13th because of the script legal issues that are still going on but would be nice to have some Nightmare project in the future, a good one of course.

4 minutes ago, bionic said:

Yes please!! God Freddy deserves better, the last good movie was The Dream Child (fifth) in 1989 :laughga:

thefamebitch

This is amazing news!! :party: Saw it yesterday in the theater and it fully re-affirmed my love for this movie franchise. 

Anderson123
46 minutes ago, PutiKumi said:

Yes please!! God Freddy deserves better, the last good movie was The Dream Child (fifth) in 1989 :laughga:

Wes Craven's New Nightmare is so much better and one of the favorites. You should check that one if you liked the other ones!

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, PutiKumi said:

Girl
 bye

40 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Wes Craven's New Nightmare is so much better and one of the favorites. You should check that one if you liked the other ones!

I watched it! It wasn't bad but it lacked the dark humor and some level of tackiness that the originals had, so I kind of felt detached 

5 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Girl
 bye

Well, just to give weight to my opinion check the score of the 3rd and 4th movies in Rotten Tomatoes in comparison to the first two. I completely agree :billie:

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, NeonSkeleton said:

Almost on track to beat Scream 4's entire domestic box office run...

in just 4 days :giveup::giveup::giveup:

Well, that's because the 4th was horrible :huntyga:

The new one is awesome and is just under the original Scream imo.

Archived