monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno
8 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

3 beats 4 by a landslide ANY DAY :applause:

Parker Posey, Carrie Fisher, Jenny McCarthy, Patrick Dempsey, Randy cameo, and the twist at the end!

Also, "Dew Drop" :sharon:

Parker Posey was on point. Like I get its not a "great" movie per say but its still fun imo. 4 felt a little too forced but I generally enjoy that one too. Just ever so slightly less lol

i need to watch them ALL! I remember one with Emma Roberts? but i need to go to each one of them because apparently this one is GEWD sistrens

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Parker Posey was on point. Like I get its not a "great" movie per say but its still fun imo. 4 felt a little too forced but I generally enjoy that one too. Just ever so slightly less lol

I'm a die hard Parker Posey fan ever since I saw "Party Girl" at like 7/8 years old lol. 

3 is an awesome movie and one of the best, I will die on this hill! 

4 was just such a disappointment. No magic at all. Completely unbelievable killer. I pretend this one doesn't exist, and so does Courtney Cox :hor:

Daenerys

I just had my 4th watch yesterday and it definitely gets better the more you watch it. Just a really good time waiting for each death to happen, even if they’re sometimes tragic. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Anderson123

Lol I watched Scream 3 in theaters when I was 10 years old and loved it, it was a fun ride. I never understood it was "hated" til I started reading online. Like I had no idea people trashed it til I started browsing the web.

Archived