💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can you see this happening this year?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga win Album of the Year at the 2022 Grammys.

The Recording Academy no longer has a committee to influence outcomes, the Academy decides to honor Tony Bennett one last time and also give Gaga her overdue Album of the Year win. Gaga also pointed out the genre bias, saying that "jazz is often NOT nominated for general categories". This is the time for them to showcase diversity, and also if they were to award jazz in any year, the name "Lady Gaga" certainly helps in the making of that decision.

bennett-gaga-2.jpg

Gaga winning Best Actress shortly after AOTY win. House of Gucci is back in theaters and opening in more countries now and the box office is rising as we speak. It could possibly be the only movie the majority of the Academy (of SAG, Critics' Choice) has seen. It also did incredibly well in the UK, and the BAFTA seems to be showing a lot of love.

oliviacolmanladygaga.jpg?w=620

It would kinda be a parallel with 2018 where

Kristen Stewart = Glenn Close (initial frontrunner, has the most Oscar-esque movie, gains lots of recognition but "ambushed" on Oscar night)
Nicole Kidman = Lady Gaga, 2019 (initially tipped by the experts to win the gold, won one or two precursors)
Olivia Colman = Melissa McCarthy (nominated in every precursor but not exactly a "winning" performance)
Alana Haim OR Rachel Zegler = Yalitza Aparicio (the fifth slot, replacing Jessica Chastain, in 2019 Yalitza replaced Emily Blunt's Mary Poppins Returns)
Lady Gaga, 2022 = Olivia Colman (the "family ensemble win". While Olivia led Emma Stone and Rachel Weisz in 2018, Gaga similarly leads Jared, Al, Adam. They similarly lead family dynamics in their respective movies.)

Gaga accepting the Oscar and then ending her speech with "Olivia Colman!" while blowing her flying kisses. Film twitter melts down for two weeks but who cares. They hate everyone.

Weeks later Gaga announces her new project (Marvel role or Cleopatra), and the Chromatica Ball.

bionic

I can't see the album winning AOTY, even as a one last hurrah award for Tony. Maybe the pop vocal category. 

Winning the Oscar is more likely but still feels like a longshot. I wouldn't compare Olivia to Melissa– I think she's the main contender.

I feel in my heart Chromatica Ball is not going to be a thing lol :( 

buy bionic

Massive Monster

I personally can see the album winning AOTY at the Grammys much more than Gaga winning the best actress Oscar for HOG.

Kind regards

Chesescake

It's kinda rubbed me the wrong everytime she said "jazz" instead of traditional pop music or vocal jazz.

lavender blonde

I can see her and Tony winning AOTY. I've even made whole topic about it not so long ago. For me, it's more likely than winning Best Actress :fatcat:

Glamourpuss

No I don't see her winning AOTY because I feel like everybody has forgotten about Love For Sale. :bradley:

PartySick
27 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

No I don't see her winning AOTY because I feel like everybody has forgotten about Love For Sale. :bradley:

I still sing I've Got You Under My Skin, Love For Sale, and Just One of Those Things daily though :rockstar:

🖤

Archived