💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Julia Fox met with Madonna to discuss her role in Madonna's biopic

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

After Madonna shared an Instagram post earlier this week indicating that she "went to dinner with Julia [Fox] to talk about my movie," EW has learned the 31-year-old performer is being considered to play the role of actress Debi Mazar, the singer's longtime friend in new biopic. 
source
Julia-Fox-Debi-Mazar-Madonna.jpg

Julia met with Madonna last November
FE0qV-vXwAc7U9u?format=jpg&name=medium 

Julia also revealed that she invited Kanye to dinner with Madonna this week. Interview Magazine.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Chromatislaps
11 minutes ago, garbage said:

PLEASE LET FLORENCE PUGH PLAY MADONNA😭

I thought Anne Winters would be a better choice, in terms of looks she's almost a carbon copy of Madonna appearance wise.

29 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

I thought Anne Winters would be a better choice, in terms of looks she's almost a carbon copy of Madonna appearance wise.

Appearance wise yes but i feel like florence has better acting skills, she is well known and respected by cinephiles. so she might attract a whole different audience. you've got a box office hit :ally:

44 minutes ago, garbage said:

Appearance wise yes but i feel like florence has better acting skills, she is well known and respected by cinephiles. so she might attract a whole different audience. you've got a box office hit :ally:

Florence Pugh should play Debbie Harry in her biopic. Now that would be LEGENDARY

Anderson123

Julia was one of the best things about Uncut Gems. Such a shame people are now calling her "Kanye's new gf" but to be fair she's barely been in any movies.

Actually this could be a REALLY good move both in terms of Julia's solid acting skills and also publicity. A lot of ppl are getting interessted in Julia due to the Kanye association and for many this may be the first film they see with her in it post Kanye promo. She could be a bit of a box office draw (at least to some extent). 

DrKindnessKunt1999

Not me reading the title as “Jamie Foxx” and imagining him playing Madonna in the biopic. 

vixdean
4 hours ago, Meat said:

Florence Pugh should play Debbie Harry in her biopic. Now that would be LEGENDARY

Don’t see the resemblance though!

And also not aware of a Debbie Harry biopic being in the works. Is one happening?

57 minutes ago, vixdean said:

Don’t see the resemblance though!

And also not aware of a Debbie Harry biopic being in the works. Is one happening?

It’s not a Blondie biopic but one for Iggy Pop and they are literally casting for it right now. Debbie’s fans have been overwhelmingly campaigning for them to cast Florence for Debbie’s role.

Archived