💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HOG’s earnings up +189% from yesterday

Meat

Featured Posts

• Meat changed the title to HOG’s earnings up +189% from yesterday
Helxig

Yeah bitch because it finally released in Australia and New Zealand and other places :worship2:

And everyone over here is getting back from their summer holidays and finally going to see it I guess

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Yeah bitch because it finally released in Australia and New Zealand and other places :worship2:

And everyone over here is getting back from their summer holidays and finally going to see it I guess

Those numbers were for US ticket sales

itsdominik
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

The $205k in the tweet are just the earnings on friday in the US. Global earnings are a lot bigger for sure :party:

Bradley
14 minutes ago, Killa said:

gaga just really doesnt know how to flop

Ridley Scott smashed, not Gaga.

37 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Here are some Australia and NZ numbers:

Australia 

Weekend 1: $1,472,703

Weekend 2: $1,463,640

New Zealand 

Weekend 1: $133,349

Weekend 2: $237,103

Hardly any drop in Australia and it actually INCREASED in New Zealand :worship2:

Starmie25
28 minutes ago, Killa said:

gaga just really doesnt know how to flop

You're not wrong. She even had "Million Reasons", "Applause" and well, "the deleted one" during her so called flop years

SharkmanthaC

I helped. :vegas:

Although I was in a theatre by myself. But I went to a super early show, and I appreciated being by myself with how high covid is here right now. 

she/her/hers

43 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I helped. :vegas:

Although I was in a theatre by myself. But I went to a super early show, and I appreciated being by myself with how high covid is here right now. 

I kinda love private theater days during COVID, they’re really chill and totally worth the money!

thisboyisamonster

I watched it on Friday, thought it was rather good - not sure why it's getting panned like this by critics. Gaga carries the whole thing, and Al Pacino also shines. Not sure about Jared Leto - he seems to be in his own little movie...

57 minutes ago, thisboyisamonster said:

I watched it on Friday, thought it was rather good - not sure why it's getting panned like this by critics. Gaga carries the whole thing, and Al Pacino also shines. Not sure about Jared Leto - he seems to be in his own little movie...

It’s not getting panned. It has mixed/polarising reviews :laughga:

Der Meister

Demand? lol. No one cares about that movie. It's just a PR move to get a chance of being nominated for the Oscars. 

Little delulus back at it again.

HiddenWeirdo
20 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

Demand? lol. No one cares about that movie. It's just a PR move to get a chance of being nominated for the Oscars. 

Little delulus back at it again.

696746e2720i2ugo.gif

Archived