💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HOG’s earnings up +189% from yesterday

Meat

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Der Meister said:

Demand? lol. No one cares about that movie. It's just a PR move to get a chance of being nominated for the Oscars. 

Little delulus back at it again.

I know more people that have seen it in the last 2 weeks than people who saw it in November so….

PartySick
2 hours ago, Der Meister said:

Demand? lol. No one cares about that movie. It's just a PR move to get a chance of being nominated for the Oscars. 

You* don't care about that movie :excuseu:

🖤

AddMeOnMYSPACE

I’m so excited for Gaga’s acting career, I feel like she’s just in the beginning :firega:

I hope she takes on a sci fi/fantasy movie next :pawsup:

5 hours ago, Der Meister said:

I seriously hope that you’re kidding otherwise the only delulu here would be you :billie:

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, lg5 said:

I know more people that have seen it in the last 2 weeks than people who saw it in November so….

3 hours ago, PartySick said:

You* don't care about that movie :excuseu:

17 minutes ago, Meat said:

I seriously hope that you’re kidding otherwise the only delulu here would be you :billie:

Don't worry, @Der Meister is always super negative in threads. Nothing to see here :bear:

On 1/16/2022 at 12:31 PM, thisboyisamonster said:

not sure why it's getting panned like this by critics.

Critics mean nothing. Most critics aren't film industry people. I agree that the storyline and the editing are not good but sometimes they just follow the trends to trash it overall.

Archived