💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jamie Lynn attacks Britney on insta despite Britney requesting truce

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

this bitch is so ****ing rude. She says not to share everything publicly when she wrote a book about Britney.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Reality

Jamie Lynn: "Just call me, I have attempted many times to speak to you directly and handle this privatley like sisters should...you still choose to do everything on a public platform."

Also Jamie Lynn: *writes and publishes a book talking about her relationship with Britney and bad mouths her*

🃏🖤👹

i just love @Gimme More 's iconic thread titles, they are full of chaotic energy!

give us those headlines that we love and live for legend! 

OT. After Britney's last post i think she is about to go on a relaxing, refreshing, resetting holiday like the pop princess that she is and leave Jamie and her bad energy behind

Brits GIF by BRIT Awards

Rahrahbitchson

She just wants to sell her book. :bye:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

10 minutes ago, Andrea Nicole said:

how can we get rid of her 

If we form a collective coven of GGD witches, we can surely cook up something for Zoey :hor:

GAMS, gay popstar

Pussy Like Pepsi
1 hour ago, lasagna said:

wendy williams was right about britneys family

What did she say?

hieronymus
34 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

I'm not a fan of her at all, but this is so iconic

Roboboy

DIDNT JAMIE LYNN LITERALLY DO AN INTERVIEW ABT IT ON A PUBLIC PLATFORM GRRR lmao

ManuelColon

Both should just stfu because this is nobody's ****ing business and it's sad and disturbing to see them fight via Instagram posts like kids.

At the end of the day nobody knows what happened and we support Britney because of her story and what she has been put through, but THIS IS NOT ANYONE'S BUSINESS. Solve it privately.

Butters Stotch
3 hours ago, Brainiac said:

I'll never get over the fact that she said this and then acted all surprised as if it wasn't her the one who said it... I CO NIC

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Archived