💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jamie Lynn attacks Britney on insta despite Britney requesting truce

Gimme More

Featured Posts

This is why it was a mistake for Britney to be so nice in her message, with these type of people u gotta be harsh and ruthless and cut them out from your life or they'll continue to gaslight and abuse u

Pennywise
8 hours ago, ManuelColon said:

Both should just stfu because this is nobody's ****ing business and it's sad and disturbing to see them fight via Instagram posts like kids.

At the end of the day nobody knows what happened and we support Britney because of her story and what she has been put through, but THIS IS NOT ANYONE'S BUSINESS. Solve it privately.

If it's indeed nobody's business, who are you to tell anyone stop? :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Excuse me ma'am, did you write that book and give a copy to family and close friends only, I don't get it

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

11 hours ago, Andrea Nicole said:

how can we get rid of her 

Patrizia Reggiani entered the chat... 

Pina Auriemma entered the chat... 

Pina Auriemma is typing... 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

SPARTACUS
11 hours ago, NATAH said:

this drama needs its own mega thread, this is MESSY :partysick:

That would dash plans for them to turn this into Britney daily. :partysick:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀ℱ

RahrahWitch

She seems so sly, It's always a jab at Britney followed by a "love you":shadow:

"We should handle this privately" but then goes and writes a book and does tv interviews bashing Britney.

SPARTACUS

Uhhh Britney wasn't calling JL "scum"?

"The "Toxic" singer also noted that she wasn't referring to Jamie Lynn as a "scum person" in her previous statement: "I could have sworn I said 'but you're not.'"

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/britney-spears-says-she-loves-010634684.html

I don't know if JL is scum or not but Britney was damn well calling her scum.

d8f0e926b35aaa557fcc99e77819640e9e13e1cf

I love Britney but girl c'mon. :fan:

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-calls-sister-jamie-lynn-spears-scum-person-denies-knife-anecdote/

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀ℱ

Right off the bat i’m just gonna say they are both victims and need some help. Britney and JLs father is utter trash and who knows how he’s treated both his daughters but it’s safe to assume that it wasn’t well. I can see them both trying to cope with something and they both shouldn’t be coming at each other but should be helping one another.

Britney has a long standing history of having some mental health issues and I’m not condemning her for that and I hope she’s been getting the help she needs. Big recently with all of this she’s just being having some odd behavior that doesn’t exactly scream healthy. And clearly JL has been through some stuff as well I mean both have had some kind of mental abuse or whatever from their father. 

I’m not trying to take sides cause I don’t know the full story and neither does anyone else, all just assumptions. But I do hope both of them can get together and talk about stuff and go get help with whatever together. Cause down the line they are gonna probably regret treating each other like this.

ManuelColon
2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

If it's indeed nobody's business, who are you to tell anyone stop? :huntyga:

I am Manuel, and I'm tired of this stupid bullshit. I would appreciate if you don't respond because I'm not interested in what you have to say.

Pennywise
4 hours ago, ManuelColon said:

I am Manuel, and I'm tired of this stupid bullshit. I would appreciate if you don't respond because I'm not interested in what you have to say.

Well, you can't really stop me girlie, can you? :huntyga: There's this "ignore" button, I'd use it if I were you sis 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived