💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jared Leto wants to lead HoG prequel

dit

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

A sequel is making more sense, with just gaga taking about her past, fill with some extra scene, like escaping, husband funeral, jail etc. 

Because when she does her narrations, she got a really deep older voice, so I wonder if she was pretending to be the old patrizia when she was recording the voice over.

Hit me a message and say hi !

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
enissa11

of course, together with his desired muscal collaboration with gaga :ladyhaha:

Mad Architect of Light

I loved his music as a teen, which also made me a fan of him in some way. But with the years and many concerts I've seen his personality seemed to shine through even more every time. Which made me dislike him and not enjoy their music anymore, which is sad because the first 2-3 albums were really great back then. 
He just seems like someone who always has to be in the spotlight, and can't stand it when others do, e.g. his brother/ other band members or Gaga in this case

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

LilyLark
4 hours ago, MelbHawker said:

There’s no chance a sequel will happen with any of these characters, sorry stans. :toofunny:

This, though I wouldn't be surprised if Ridley did a director's cut one day and put it out on Blu-ray, etc.. He's done that before.

LilyLark
16 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

What about NO Jared? 

Lady Gaga Reaction GIF by House of Gucci

I have mixed feelings on his performance, but I kind of appreciate he just went balls out with the voice/accent versus Jeremy Irons who didn't even attempt an Italian accent or Adam Driver who only quasi committed to it.

LilyLark

He's probably joking, but it will never happen. That said, there was so much rich material that in retrospect I really do wish it had been a mini series where it could have explored the relationships more (like between Paolo and his father). 

That said, I think he's a guarantee at SAG and the Oscars. Kodi's probably going to win, but he could defn. win too...which will send film twitter into a fit.

Jared always out here hustling for prequels, sequels and ****, he did it for suicide squad, didn't work. Also as entertaining he was in the movie, something is getting ridiculous about his acting, idk what happened 

His first appearance in the movie was fun but got tired of thim very soon, he seemed like a parody of a parody. The thing is that a couple of italian friends think he was super funny, so maybe he did better than I thought :oprah:

Archived