đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jared Leto wants to lead HoG prequel

dit

Featured Posts

10 hours ago, Oyster said:

Please no. I know we won’t admit it here but I will: House of Gucci sucked. Let’s move on

Shh... wait until they're done voting

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

A sequel would make more sense than a prequel. So much stuff got sadly unexplored in the later stages and the movie suddenly rushed up like a speeding train. I suppose you couldn't get to that point without explaining all the earlier stuff, but still. The relationship begins so quickly and then it drags considerably after that and then suddenly rushes up at the tail end. But absolutely the focus should be on no one other than Gaga. Without her, there's no juicy story. And definitely audiences wouldn't pay to see any part of this story without her. But what I will say is that I don't get why so many people dislike Jared's performance. I get it, he's kooky and weird and it comes off as a bit cringey and awkward, but that's kinda the point. Surely you've encountered eccentric people before? Some of them can be great fun, some can be very serious and some can be quite creepily unsettling. This performance was the perfect example of creepily unsettling. I've met people like this in real life, it's hardly a caricature that couldn't exist, it's a very real thing. And it's a very hard to act that persona.

phantasmas
20 hours ago, Chris Evans said:

he's joking, but also where's the Patrizia/Pina spinoff sequel?

this is what the world needs :tony:

like, who else did they place curses on?? :oprah:

are there victims we havent heard of?? :gum:

Archived