Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Kristen Stewart on Gaga: I just Fu*king love her

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

LilyLark
13 hours ago, Akiki said:

Wanna bet? I’ll drop 100 euros on that. 

I think she would be a worthy winner, but she has nearly no chance at this point....It's not just SAG, Spencer was snubbed pretty majorly at the BAFTA long list and only scored a few noms.

I bet she'll be nominated, though. Nicole will probably win (I love her, but I think her winning will be crazy as it's arguably the most polarizing performance).

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tyler1992
On 1/16/2022 at 11:41 PM, LilyLark said:

I think she would be a worthy winner, but she has nearly no chance at this point....It's not just SAG, Spencer was snubbed pretty majorly at the BAFTA long list and only scored a few noms.

I bet she'll be nominated, though. Nicole will probably win (I love her, but I think her winning will be crazy as it's arguably the most polarizing performance).

I agree with this sentiment, I won't rule her out for a nomination (I think it will happen). But, I think her chances of winning are getting slim. 

I don't think the BAFTA long list is a deal breaker at all though for Oscars, I think Kristen still can get in as carries the film. 

I haven't seen Spencer yet, but by the reviews Kristen has received I would be disappointed if she wasn't nominated. I've seen Clouds of Silas Maria and Personal Shopper, I know she is great and I'm not surprised that she did amazing as Diana. I want her to be taken seriously, and have her Twilight reputation wiped clean. 

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have been putting in such hard work to be taken seriously, its time they should be recognized for it. 

Archived