Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Kristen Stewart on Gaga: I just Fu*king love her

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

Patriziaa Reggiani

So Miss KStew comes out as a little monster! 

So will the site turn over her now? :enigma:

I will not watch House of Gucci

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Patriziaa Reggiani changed the title to Kristen Stewart on Gaga: I just Fu*king love her

Like, what can she say... awards season is coming so even if she didn't really meant what she said it's clear they're asking her this for a reaction..

Edit: Just to clarify, this isn't meant to be hateful. Paps and the press are trying to create narratives to pit women against each other and fire things up for awards season, and that's all I'm saying. Only thing that's genuinely embarrassing is people jumping on the bandwagon or ganging up on someone who they perceive as hateful. A clear example of "a thief believes everybody steals" and it's a pretty tiring behavior around here.

Patriziaa Reggiani
Just now, COOOK said:

Like, what can she say... awards season is coming so even if she didn't really meant what she said it's clear they're asking her this for a reaction..

She can say "I don't like That Rah Rah bitch, She brings swarm of Patrizia Flies everywhere she goes".

chile lemme go buy Spencer tickets (but not go cus it sounds boring) real quick!

mother, what must i do?

LostBoyfriend

Can't see the video right now...

Why are y'all acting as if KS has hated Gaga and this is an hypocritical stance? I wouldn't expect this kind of comment for her expressing love for our Gaga....

What's the tea?:mark:

DelusionalGaga

Yet LMs will continue to hate on her, just because she's more likely to win that Oscar over Gaga

HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, LostBoyfriend said:

Why are y'all acting as if KS has hated Gaga and this is an hypocritical stance?

Because some stans feel irrationally threatened by KS this award season as if she's the only one in the race for the statuette :ladyhaha:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Patriziaa Reggiani
3 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Yet LMs will continue to hate on her, just because she's more likely to win that Oscar over Gaga

No she's not anymore actually, after The SAG miss, her chances are BLEAK

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Because some stans feel irrationally threatened by KS this award season as if she's the only one in the race for the statuette :ladyhaha:

The race now consists of Nicole Chastain and Gaga.

Bleachella

some of you guys are genuinely embarrassing LOL get over yourselves

anyways Kristen and Gaga acclaimed and award winning icons! we love to see it

Archived