💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Kristen Stewart on Gaga: I just Fu*king love her

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

Inb4 tabloid gossip regarding a amorous liaison between Gaga and Kristen dominate this award season just as the last time it was Bradley :giggle:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAYA.core

the support is so great! i celebrate this moment yes.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47c2oznv2ul405731hyf

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

MelbHawker

I don’t get why she gets so much hate from Gaga fans :fail: 

She’s not pretentious in the slightest, doesn’t take herself too seriously - she’s just a gal who loves the industry she’s in. There’s no beef between her & any of the nominated women, I really hate how toxic it has become. 

Guillaume Hamon
6 hours ago, MelbHawker said:

I don’t get why she gets so much hate from Gaga fans :fail: 

She’s not pretentious in the slightest, doesn’t take herself too seriously - she’s just a gal who loves the industry she’s in. There’s no beef between her & any of the nominated women, I really hate how toxic it has become. 

So much?

It seemed marginal to me. :/

Guillaume Hamon
11 hours ago, RAMROD said:

So... why did they had to ask about Gaga and not the other actresses say Nicole Kidman or the other that were also nommed for SAG 2022? :oprah:

Very curious 

This show was made by Amazon who produced the movie Kidman's getting nominated for.

They probably were scared for people to say it was a conflict of interest/ free "oscar campaigning for their movie" or smt... :shrug:

Guillaume Hamon
13 hours ago, enissa11 said:

really? i think that's actually the path most huge american saga stars chose to be taken seriously, robert pattinson, daniel radcliffe, emma watson, elija wood etc etc all were making indie films after they had their big breakthrough in huge hollywood sagas.

True but they often did it on america rather than France or Europe I believe and surely cause it still has bigger Oscar chances than foreign indies movies. :)

And often they do it then return to big movie like Pattinson with batman or Watson with the beauty and the beast. Stewart did snow white 10 years ago seems done forever with blockbusters lol.

Rhinoplasty
17 hours ago, SpiritBunny said:

Still don't like her 

Me neither. I'm bemused she's up for acting awards for the Diana thing. I switched it off half way through cos it was so cringe.

Runway
17 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I highly respect how she did a billion small movies just after Twilight...

It had opened the door for her to be in well-paid crappy romcoms/ teen movies for the next years but she immediately gave the finger to it and ran after creative projects doomed to reach indie movies fans at the very best... Movies that were probably financed just cause she had accepted to star in it by the way. :ally:

I never saw a huge American movie star just ending a massive saga then coming in my country ( France ) to make indie movies here for what would be a nano wage for her expected "rate". :vegas:

Um no shade but she DID try to go the blockbuster route right after twilight with Snow White and the Huntsman but after that flopped she went the “indie” route, then tried again with Charlies Angels but that flopped too :poot: 

13 hours ago, RAMROD said:

So... why did they had to ask about Gaga and not the other actresses say Nicole Kidman or the other that were also nommed for SAG 2022? :oprah:

Very curious 

I would say it's because the Oscar race is framed around Gaga. I don't mean that she is favourite to win, I mean that her involvement is what gives it the most life. Her overall profile dwarfs everyone else's.

22 hours ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

No she's not anymore actually, after The SAG miss, her chances are BLEAK

Wanna bet? I’ll drop 100 euros on that. 

Patriziaa Reggiani
18 minutes ago, Akiki said:

Wanna bet? I’ll drop 100 euros on that. 

Ya she's not winning that Oscar.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Guillaume Hamon
17 hours ago, Runway said:

Um no shade but she DID try to go the blockbuster route right after twilight with Snow White and the Huntsman but after that flopped she went the “indie” route, then tried again with Charlies Angels but that flopped too :poot: 

Seing the billion movies she did knowing it would bring her no money or Oscars... I would say she's "forgiven". ;)

LilyLark
21 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Seing the billion movies she did knowing it would bring her no money or Oscars... I would say she's "forgiven". ;)

I'd also add she did Snow White in the middle of Twilight...she's only had one real traditional studio project (Charlie's Angels) post Twilight. The sci-fi film she did was at most mid-budget. So yeah, I agree  with you that it's accurate to sum up her career as indie based films versus Rob Pattinson, Emma Watson, etc. (Pattinson has also done indies, but ventures into big budget films, too). She's currently working with Cronenberg, too.

Monsters are being overly salty because film twitter has been doing that misogynistic thing where they pit women against one another (they did this a few years ago saying Margot Robbie was the new and better version of Jennifer Lawrence). It's especially dumb, as comparing Kristen and Gaga makes little sense outside of them both being present in awards season. Plus, some pathetic pop stars are being pathetic and "using" Kristen to antagonize monsters on twitter and monsters take the bait.

Like if people honestly don't like her, fine, whatever, but a lot of the reaction towards her from other Gaga fans/monsters has been weirdly petty and senseless.

Archived