Kristen Stewart on Gaga: I just Fu*king love her

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roseblud Kisses
1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Yet LMs will continue to hate on her, just because she's more likely to win that Oscar over Gaga

More likely???  As evidenced by her SAG non-nomination? :ally:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

She's a talented actress, she's pretty and only has kind words for Gaga, there's literally no reason to hate on her

RichAssPiss

The level of vitriol towards Kristen Stewart is so unjustified and plain rude. No clue what she did to you people and I don't care to hear piss poor rationalizations. She's a talented actor with excellent work in Spencer, Personal Shopper, Certain Women, and others. 

DanielM

I don't get why you guys hate Kristen. I think she is the kind of person Gaga would love to hang out with, they both are punk ladies :ladyhaha: I would love to see them interact with each other at the Oscars. 

enissa11
2 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I never saw a huge American movie star just ending a massive saga then coming in my country ( France ) to make indie movies here for what would be a nano wage for her expected "rate". :vegas:

really? i think that's actually the path most huge american saga stars chose to be taken seriously, robert pattinson, daniel radcliffe, emma watson, elija wood etc etc all were making indie films after they had their big breakthrough in huge hollywood sagas.

Mad Architect of Light

enissa11
2 hours ago, LunaUniverse said:

Some of of y’all’s feelings toward a women that has done nothing personally to you is weird as hell :shrug:

i think it's normal, sometimes you just don't like a person by intuition and personality, don't you? it has nothing to do with gaga or that she's a huge star

Mad Architect of Light

Pussy Like Pepsi

I remember a very long time ago like a decade ago Kristen was asked what she thought of Gaga in an interview and she said Gaga is hot. :ally:

RAMROD

So... why did they had to ask about Gaga and not the other actresses say Nicole Kidman or the other that were also nommed for SAG 2022? :oprah:

Very curious 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Helxig

"I've never met her before in my life" well lets change that! 

I would love to see the two of them in a movie together :giveup: 

I have a tiny straight-crush on Kristen

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

she’s not wrong!

She gave a solid performance in spencer despite its pacing and screenplay issues. I hope she gets a few nods. 

Pussy Like Pepsi
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

So... why did they had to ask about Gaga and not the other actresses say Nicole Kidman or the other that were also nommed for SAG 2022? :oprah:

Very curious 

Because Gaga is more relevant. :ladyhaha:

No seriously it's because Gaga is a new in the acting world, she's a pop star so she's more of a 'celebrity' etc it would be weird if they asked Kristen about someone  like Nicole Kidman like what could she possibly say other than 'she's great' lol

Archived