💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joanne Trattoria promo on Netflix’s show Cheer

Kimmo

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

Interesting!

Interesting was the way they showed it for a few seconds almost as a product placement… 

Me thinks papa Joe sponsored them, they took the coins and scammed Joe for a few seconds  :billie:

Hottie Detector

BabylonChristmas

We love a brief product placement cameo :trollga: Anyways, now I'm wanting to go back to Joanne's, and have some of that seafood ravioli again. Maybe a glass of wine too :enigma:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

insiders are saying disney is in talks with gaga to have Ratatouille 2 based in Joanne Trattoria :bradley: 

mother, what must i do?

5 minutes ago, BabylonChristmas said:

We love a brief product placement cameo :trollga: Anyways, now I'm wanting to go back to Joanne's, and have some of that seafood ravioli again. Maybe a glass of wine too :enigma:

Oh God, I loved it there back in 2017. So, so much. The linguini was just amazing :mark: Can't wait to go back.

BabylonChristmas
2 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

Oh God, I loved it there back in 2017. So, so much. The linguini was just amazing :mark: Can't wait to go back.

Me too! I went late last year, but it was amazing both of the times I went there :D I might have to try their linguine next time

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

HuffsAhoy

Next time I'm in NYC, I'm going to this place come hell or high water. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

21 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Next time I'm in NYC, I'm going to this place come hell or high water. 

Same.  I had been planning that for some time.  Then covid hit.  But someday ...

I live outside the space time continuum.

Regina George
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

insiders are saying disney is in talks with gaga to have Ratatouille 2 based in Joanne Trattoria :bradley: 

And they don’t even have to cast any rats because they already have many in Joanne Trattoria :woot:

EPYeFugX4AsYQVu.jpg

Archived