💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga to join Marvel Studios / talks have resumed

dit

Featured Posts

I would like to see her as a superhero. Could be fun. But a romcom could be fun too. I don't want her method acting a villian out to destroy the world for months on end, sounds horrible. And enough of those movies where she doesn't even want to watch the end. (ASIB)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeJudas

This would be so good for her tbh

She's done serious roles in TV & Film

In the new direction marvel is going with Phase 4 she can deliver a mature and fierce role with any character so long as it's NOT music related especially not as Dazzler we can save that for Paris Hilton or someone who doesn't care about a film career. 

Imagine in the future Gaga fighting The Scarlet Witch I would literally die of happiness 

LeJudas
3 hours ago, Stephen said:

Vixen has to be black and Hawkgirl would probably be black too because they've cast a black actor for Hawkman.

I would love to see her as Zatanna! The film is being written by Emerald Fennell who just won the Oscar for original screenplay :omg: 

02741f3954e3bf471537fef60a57db8b3afac983

Please Gaga should stay far away from DC until they figure out what they're doing they're crashing and burning rn & it would probably ruin Gaga's acting rep if she joined a badly written flop DC project 

16 hours ago, dit said:

oh noooo...I REALLY dont want her to play Invisible Woman... :cryga: 

She already did during the Chromatica era

I for one would love Gaga to be in the mcu then I’ll get a Gaga action figure to add to my collection however I wouldn’t want her as sue storm who knows tho she could probably pull it off but I think Emma frost is a great role for her 🤞

17 hours ago, Stephen said:

Vixen has to be black and Hawkgirl would probably be black too because they've cast a black actor for Hawkman.

I would love to see her as Zatanna! The film is being written by Emerald Fennell who just won the Oscar for original screenplay :omg: 

02741f3954e3bf471537fef60a57db8b3afac983

Would be better!

She does not need to do much action but had to be convincing in her hand movements gestures 

keep on looking for Psyduck

freebit

She's already rich and super famous, so the only way a superhero movie is going to be worthwhile for her acting career is if the director has a unique ~vision, or is a good, proven name ( not one whose filmography is majority superhero movies :duck:).

Christopher Rolas

I heard she was going to play Rocket's girlfriend in the next Guardians of the Galaxy.

Hope it's true because... :bradley:

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

1 hour ago, Christopher Rolas said:

I heard she was going to play Rocket's girlfriend in the next Guardians of the Galaxy.

Hope it's true because... :bradley:

omg another shallow performance!

SpaceAce
On 1/15/2022 at 2:58 AM, River said:

The only new active casting is for the Fantastic 4, do your math

Or they could be waiting for Gaga to sign on in order to green light another film. 

SpaceAce
5 hours ago, freebit said:

She's already rich and super famous, so the only way a superhero movie is going to be worthwhile for her acting career is if the director has a unique ~vision, or is a good, proven name ( not one whose filmography is majority superhero movies :duck:).

Would also be great if she is an executive producer - that's the only way I can get excited for a Gaga x Marvel thing. 

SpaceAce
On 1/15/2022 at 5:06 PM, LeJudas said:

Please Gaga should stay far away from DC until they figure out what they're doing they're crashing and burning rn & it would probably ruin Gaga's acting rep if she joined a badly written flop DC project 

Emerald Fennel is cool as hell though! Her movie "Promising Young Woman" was very well done. 

o<(0_0)>o

I noticed that many of you think Gaga is above making a Marvel movie (keep in mind than many Oscar winners and nominees are already part of the MCU) in the Marvel rumor thread. But I think your opinions are baseless and misguided. To start Marvel is actually one of the greatest achievements in cinema. No one before had ever created such a big, complex, and cohesive cinematic universe. On top of that, almost all Marvel movies have been received well by critics. Those of you saying that all Marvel movies are the same have clearly not watched these movies. They all have their own unique plot, themes, and origin stories. Just because there are always heroes and villains does not mean the movies are the same. In that case every movie is the same since they all also have non-super powered heroes and villains. In fact sometimes they have better scores that the “Oscar bait” movies. And for those of you saying that Gaga should wait to make a Marvel movie, I have to ask why? Is not like if she does a Marvel movie she will suddenly erase her acting skills or the acclaimed movies that she has already made. And the strongest point as to why she should be in a Marvel movie is because as you already know Marvel movies are HUGE. If you want Gaga to get the most visibility for her acting (even more than what she has achieved now) then a Marvel role would be perfect. If there are still some people now that have not seen Gaga’s acting skills because the movies she has made do not appeal to them, then a Marvel movie will make this happen. 

Archived