Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga to join Marvel Studios / talks have resumed

dit

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Did you skip the part where she said she didn't believe in selling perfumes, make up and stuff and now we have Haus Labs? Or the part where she signed a multimillionaire contract to perform in Las Vegas, where mostly only rich people can go? :billie:

She did that so she can perfom whithout going on tour and because she loves vegas and she hasnt sold new parfumes in years and im not counting valentino because she wasnt the one directly selling it and gaga's love for makeup is the reason why she started her own makeup brand also stop acting as if she is only allowed to have one opinion its ridiculous 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlastiscGuy
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

stop acting as if she is only allowed to have one opinion its ridiculous 

I'm not? I'm literally saying that the arguments some of you guys use to discredit Marvel saying Gaga would never do that because she's do "beneath" the whole superhero stuff is ridiculous. 

If I used the whole business involved part, is because that other one member pointed she wouldn't do Marvel because she doesn't care about money.

PG.

Butters Stotch
9 hours ago, Lumiere said:

oh my god yes please P L E A S E

Imagine the interviews

"I was always Emma Frost. I was always a mutant. There were times that my body suddenly turned into diamond" :giveup:

:air:...

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Hope she changes her mind and do DCU instead.

I'm hoping for Vixen or Hawkgirl.

keep on looking for Psyduck

elijahfan
1 hour ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Are you Gaga's personal friend to know what she wants? Just because you have a perception of who she is, it doesn't mean it's true. 

Remember when we all believed in the "music, not the bling"? But look at her now (not throwing shade, she has every right to do whatever she wants and become a business woman if she wants to) so, yeah.

After stanning for around 14 years, I do believe I have a sense of who she is and what she's looking for in her projects, and I'm surprised you're on this forum and you don't.

PlastiscGuy
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

After stanning for around 14 years, I do believe I have a sense of who she is and what she's looking for in her projects, and I'm surprised you're on this forum and you don't.

Thank you for the lecture. I can't wait for her to join the MCU/DCEU to see if you change your mind xx

PG.

Stephen
4 minutes ago, Psyduck said:

Hope she changes her mind and do DCU instead.

I'm hoping for Vixen or Hawkgirl.

Vixen has to be black and Hawkgirl would probably be black too because they've cast a black actor for Hawkman.

I would love to see her as Zatanna! The film is being written by Emerald Fennell who just won the Oscar for original screenplay :omg: 

02741f3954e3bf471537fef60a57db8b3afac983

elijahfan
Just now, PlastiscGuy said:

Thank you for the lecture. I can't wait for her to join the MCU/DCEU to see if you change your mind xx

Why you seem to be taking this personally is weird to me. All I want is for her to do what she wants, and right now I don't think the MCU is what she's looking for, and that's not what I'm expecting from her at this point. That's just how I view it, not a contest for who's right or who's wrong, but go off I guess :interestinga:

PlastiscGuy
Just now, elijahfan said:

Why you seem to be taking this personally is weird to me. All I want is for her to do what she wants, and right now I don't think the MCU is what she's looking for, and that's not what I'm expecting from her at this point. That's just how I view it, not a contest for who's right or who's wrong, but go off I guess :interestinga:

I'm not taking it personal, I couldn't care less about what she wants to do with her career. I'll still support her no matter what. 

I just stated that it was funny the argument some used is that Gaga is beneath the superhero franchises just because she starred in one movie with a famous director. 

Gaga is known for being unpredictable, so to swear that she would never do this or that is dumb. 

PG.

PlastiscGuy
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

Idk why you guys are arguing over this when she point blank said she's open to it

How dare you come with receipts, don't you see she's better than that? :grr: 

Spoiler

:stalkga:

PG.

elijahfan
11 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I'm not taking it personal, I couldn't care less about what she wants to do with her career. I'll still support her no matter what. 

I just stated that it was funny the argument some used is that Gaga is beneath the superhero franchises just because she starred in one movie with a famous director. 

Gaga is known for being unpredictable, so to swear that she would never do this or that is dumb. 

I'm not saying she would never do that, I literally said earlier that I could potentially see it for her further down the line. Also, if the role is great and challenging like, let's say, Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman, I'd be THRILLED. But unfortunately, I've seen enough from the MCU to say that no roles have ever come close to this and I don't imagine Gaga would settle for anything below this at this point in her career.

As a side note, getting into the MCU often means you gotta sign for several movies and I'm even less convinced she'd want to commit to that. But if it's for a one-off, Catwoman-level type of villain, yeah sure. But I doubt that's what Marvel is currently cooking up and potentially submitting to her. Like others have pointed out, I'd be more willing to imagine her in a DC movie because they've proven they can get dark and be potentially controversial in their choices, and that's exciting. As much as I've enjoyed many movies from the MCU, the characters and stories are honestly quite bland and I don't think Disney has any intention of being anything other than safe. Hope you understand better where I'm coming from.

Have a feeling she might end up in Blade, which stars Oscar-winner Mahershala Ali.  Scarlett Johansson is working on a project with Marvel that is “top secret” and has nothing to do with Black Widow, so it could be that. 

Watch as it’s her voicing a CGI raccoon who’s a love interest for Rocket 🤣

11 hours ago, LilyLark said:

@River@dit

Is Olivia Wilde's Spiderwoman part of the MCU? I get so confused with the Sony-Marvel partnership with what's considered MCU and what's not. If so, I could see Olivia casting her as Madame Webb.

omg sorry I only now checked saw this!! I believe she is actually indeed a part of the mcu because sony has kind of merged and licensed their characters from what I read (hence hwy we see spider man interacting with the other mcu characters now) so that could actually be an interesting role tbh! Madam Web also has telepathy and is really interesting actually. :giveup:

11 hours ago, Lumiere said:

oh my god yes please P L E A S E

Imagine the interviews

"I was always Emma Frost. I was always a mutant. There were times that my body suddenly turned into diamond" :giveup:

Diamond Heart indeed :giveup: 

Archived