💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga to join Marvel Studios / talks have resumed

dit

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy

Unfortunately, this would be a project I would not support. Superhero films are bland and dull, offer nothing new, and are, frankly, beneath Gaga. I hope she turns this role down. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

I’m living for all the triggered people in this thread :queenga:

But seriously, if she were to do this, it’d probably be more of a supporting role. I don’t see her becoming a mainstay member of the MCU

🖤👹

PopEmergency

hope it's true :pray:

even though they had the audacity to cast Harry Styles as Eros/Starfox 

"Starfox’s main power is that he can psionically stimulate the pleasure centers in nearby people’s brains, making them calm and open to suggestion using his persuasion skill." :neyde:

the fan-fictions write themself

she should play a proper villain in a elegant science fiction film like DUNE not MCU sh*t!

their movies are like the fast food of films. 

i hope this never materializes.

DelusionalGaga

People need to get off their high horses. MCU movies are some fun, digestible entertainment and they reach a wide audience . The hate for genre films is so tired a this point. A bunch of talented, accomplished actors have played a part in them, even a legend like Olivia Coleman is about to star in Secret Invasion. I'd rather Gaga do something like a superhero movie where she can show a different side of hers, instead of more of these Oscar-baity bullsh*t movies.

PlastiscGuy
2 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

People need to get off their high horses. MCU movies are some fun, digestible entertainment and they reach a wide audience . The hate for genre films is so tired a this point. A bunch of talented, accomplished actors have played a part in them, even a legend like Olivia Coleman is about to star in Secret Invasion. I'd rather Gaga do something like a superhero movie where she can show a different side of hers, instead of more of these Oscar-baity bullsh*t movies.

They don't even care about what Gaga wants, they only want her to succeed so they can win those stupid fights on Twitter :billie:

Funny how they're always complaining about the critics when they don't like Gaga, but they play the same game. Funny how they want Gaga to do "classy, serious" stuff but when she does that in music, they want CrazyGa to make a comeback. They want her to be silly just when it's convenient to them.

PG.

3 hours ago, Madam Margolyes said:

I mean cate blanchett, brie larson, angelina jolie, florence pugh, lupita nyong'o, marisa tomei, glenn close, tilda swinton etc are all "serious" actresses who have taken part in the MCU, so if gaga also wants to be in it why not

Because they have proved themselves with multiple movies and a very very long career. Gaga is only starting out, I wouldnt go down the path of comic book movies so early 

EGOT2027

i don’t understand the hate in this thread lol. academy-award winning, serious actors do movies like this ALL the time. in fact i would say that if gaga is clearly going for an oscar every single time with a big, serious role, it’ll backfire. people love meryl streep, adam driver, etcetera bc they also do movies like mama mia and star wars. i would love a fun gaga movie with the money of disney behind it. she can always write a song for it if she really wants to do the awards circuit.

wouldn’t it be the ultimate poetic justice to hear all your local straights cheering gaga on at your favorite amc? :vegas:

i for one would love gaga to film a marvel movie and an hbo miniseries in 2022 (along with releasing a ballads + power ballads album lol but that’s never happening)

jimmytimestep
8 hours ago, River said:

The only new active casting is for the Fantastic 4, do your math

that’s not 100% for certain. They can start casting on these things years in advance, especially for folks with schedules as intense as Gaga’s. This could be for X-Men.

8 hours ago, Andrea Nicole said:

I don't like how this actress played Emma, she's basically the countess lol 

This was a TERRIBLE actress.  Talk about dead behind the eyes…

elijahfan
48 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

i don’t understand the hate in this thread lol. academy-award winning, serious actors do movies like this ALL the time.

I mean, everyone has to pay their bills :oops:

Don't get me wrong: I have enjoyed my fair share of Marvel movies, some of them are honestly well-made. But Disney has truly become a business model that I don't support, because the days when they cared about art over money have clearly gone and I'm not sure this is something that Gaga, at this stage of her acting career, would want to do. She has the extreme luxury of getting to choose the projects she wants to be in, do you really think she'd want to go for a quick buck over a prospective complex, emotionally challenging role directed by a film legend?

I wouldn't mind her making some sort of cameo in a blockbuster down the line, but she's only 2 films in her film career: you just don't cement your status as a serious actress by selling out to Disney that early, that's just my opinion, and I'm pretty positive she thinks that way too. So unless they give her a complex, challenging villain role in a film directed by a real director and not a toy seller, I don't see it happening anytime soon. And none of you here should want any less for our girl.

LateToCult
8 hours ago, dit said:

oh noooo...I REALLY dont want her to play Invisible Woman... :cryga: 

Human torch here we go. :bon:

Archived