💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga to join Marvel Studios / talks have resumed

dit

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
30 minutes ago, julz said:

It feels like she is destined to star in a superhero film, whatever big role that may be. Even Stan Lee approves this. For me, i prefer a villain role too...but Gaga has done the Countess and Patrizia that feels villain-y, so maybe she would challenge herself to play a goody/light character this time. As a geek, im excited to see Gaga doing research by reading comics and being part of the cinematic universe of Marvel. And i'd like to see her doing action or fight scenes, with special effects, destroying her enemies...killing them with kindness :happy: :ally:

Stupid Love video says hi :lmao:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thonin Dyn

I'd rather have her in star wars but marvel seems cool too. I just don't her to be invisible woman or whatever. Let her be a badass from NYC like spiderman please

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Madam Margolyes
15 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I hate Marvel, ugh.... I want her to be taken seriously as an actress not be part of the Marvel squad 

I mean cate blanchett, brie larson, angelina jolie, florence pugh, lupita nyong'o, marisa tomei, glenn close, tilda swinton etc are all "serious" actresses who have taken part in the MCU, so if gaga also wants to be in it why not

Helxig

I think I've changed my mind and I don't want her to be in a Marvel movie anymore tbh... it'd be good for her career, and show diversity... but those movies are not the highest quality cinema and I think she could do so much better

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.

Avenues
2 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Edited; Apparently Spiderwoman is part of the MCU? If it is, I could absolutely see her as Madame Webb...the film is in pre production right now too....

Ahhh Yess! Madame Web is THE perfect role for her! Limited scenes, neutral character with an iconic creepy-ish design that suits Gaga’s Chromatica/BTW aesthetics really well.

Madame_Web.jpg
ffeb14b64069dc824542e93450fd2312--marvel

Also Gaga in a No Way Home like crossover film, it will be groundbreaking :vegas:

Ouch, My back hurts.

HookerOnAChurch

I honestly don't think a Marvel movie goes to emphasize her acting skills. I think if she wants to prove her acting skills to the world, she should go for a very minimal independent film, neo realistic type maybe.

nodandsmile

I am here for her to do something fun but those stans are absolutely horrible

just look how they treated Brie Larson... I ain't here for that!

Frankenztein

I am a fan of Marvel movies, but I have gotten so tired of them lately. But I trust gaga to make smart choices about what projects to sign on to. Whatever role she gets, she will turn it into something interesting. 

pedrohemg

Congrats on the easy money Gaga. To act in a Marvel movie, you just have to sit down and let the computer do everything for you.

LunaUniverse

Superhero movies aren’t my thing (Unless it’s Spiderverse), but if that’s what Gaga’s interested in doing, that’s fine I guess

1# Samoyed Stan

PlastiscGuy

I truly hope it's real. Not because I want Gaga do Marvel (although I do) but because I want to see you guys suffer. I'm tired of the pretentiousness.

PG.

Archived